The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 3

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 37]

126 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Thu 10 Nov - 21:24

"I say radio station. Helps us all, and I hopefully get to punch a presenter in the face." she frowned, placing her hand on Johan's shoulder "Maybe delivering something to this woman isn't a good idea"

View user profile

127 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Thu 10 Nov - 21:33

"Perhaps we can split into two teams" Elisabeth said:
"One goes after the radio station. The other one goes for the Tiara exchange.

From what Johan have said, Priscilla Ealhhere is guilty of horrific war crimes.
We can use the Tiara exchange as an opportunity to finally arrest her and hold her accountable for what she's done.
No matter what happens in the end, she will not receive the Tiara. A precious relic and a rare piece of batpony history like that, has no place in her hands"

View user profile http://ultimate.secrets-stories.com

128 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Fri 11 Nov - 10:22

Kaylee Brown wrote:"Perhaps we can split into two teams" Elisabeth said:
"One goes after the radio station. The other one goes for the Tiara exchange.

From what Johan have said, Priscilla Ealhhere is guilty of horrific war crimes.
We can use the Tiara exchange as an opportunity to finally arrest her and hold her accountable for what she's done.
No matter what happens in the end, she will not receive the Tiara. A precious relic and a rare piece of batpony history like that, has no place in her hands"

"Sounds good, so who's going with who?" Lord Wyvern asks.

View user profile

129 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Fri 11 Nov - 18:44

(Radiance)
"It's been a while since I've helped arrest anyone and I kind of miss it. I'll help with taking down ms. Ealhere."

View user profile

130 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Fri 11 Nov - 18:53

Twilight took a step back.

"Both situations might make me act excessively violent from the pent-up frustration... Maybe it's best if you pick the mission for me, Elisabeth."

View user profile

131 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Fri 11 Nov - 19:36

"Okay.. um.." Elisabeth awkwardly shuffled her feet and looked down:
"..perhaps its best if you went with Johan, to apprehend Priscilla Ealhhere.
He.. chose to share his story with you.. perhaps its for the best if you were there to support him, when he confronts Priscilla.." she awkwardly looked away: "I'll.. be coming to apprehend Priscilla as well.."

"Okay" Kaylee nodded: "So Twilight, Radiance, Elisabeth and Johan will move in to arrest Priscilla.

Moon Dusts and me will move in on the radio station. Wyvern, where would you like to go?"

132 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Fri 11 Nov - 19:42

// Hey Firewing,

If you're viewing the rp, I sent you a private message, here on the website. Hope to see you soon =)

133 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Fri 11 Nov - 20:08

Kaylee Brown wrote:"Okay.. um.." Elisabeth awkwardly shuffled her feet and looked down:
"..perhaps its best if you went with Johan, to apprehend Priscilla Ealhhere.
He.. chose to share his story with you.. perhaps its for the best if you were there to support him, when he confronts Priscilla.." she awkwardly looked away: "I'll.. be coming to apprehend Priscilla as well.."

"Okay" Kaylee nodded: "So Twilight, Radiance, Elisabeth and Johan will move in to arrest Priscilla.

Moon Dusts and me will move in on the radio station. Wyvern, where would you like to go?"

"Well i guess i'll tag along to the radio station" Lord Wyvern shrugs.

View user profile

134 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sun 13 Nov - 13:45

"Ok" Elisabeth nodded: "I apologize for the urgency but we're really short on time. We'll have to move out immediately.
Try to rest during the flight to our objectives. There will be food rations waiting for you in the helicopters, in case you are hungry. Good luck everyone"

She nodded and waved everyone to follow. Several moments later, she left the building and headed toward the landing pads. The rain had stopped, but the freezing wind was still howling across the area.

Two helicopters were visible on the landing planforms, their engines quietly roaring.
Before Elisabeth had a chance to start walking toward them, Dr. Zarovee suddenly materialised in front of you and started excitedly waving around some sort of metal case:

"We've done it! We've actually done it!!!" He beamed, unable to contain his excitement:
"We've managed to synthesize a vaccine, against the mind control syrum!!! If you are vaccinized, no one will be able to mind control you again! Weather you have a neurochip or not!
In addition, if you suspect that someone is being mind controlled, you can inject them with the vaccine and the mind control will cease immediately! And it will not return!!"

He passed the metal case to you:
"Take this with you! It contains a number of syringes, already filled with the vaccine. All you have to do is inject it into your veins. Please vaccinize yourselves before heading out. There will be plenty syringes left, should you encounter someone in the field, that may be under mind control"

135 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sun 13 Nov - 14:55

"Wow, impressive" she blinked "Must have taken a lot of effort to be done in such a short time." She stared at him.

View user profile

136 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sun 13 Nov - 14:58

"Thank you, good work."

She holds out a hand to the case, hoping to get that done with soon enough.

View user profile

137 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sun 13 Nov - 15:33

Kaylee Brown wrote:"Ok" Elisabeth nodded: "I apologize for the urgency but we're really short on time. We'll have to move out immediately.
Try to rest during the flight to our objectives. There will be food rations waiting for you in the helicopters, in case you are hungry. Good luck everyone"

She nodded and waved everyone to follow. Several moments later, she left the building and headed toward the landing pads. The rain had stopped, but the freezing wind was still howling across the area.

Two helicopters were visible on the landing planforms, their engines quietly roaring.
Before Elisabeth had a chance to start walking toward them, Dr. Zarovee suddenly materialised in front of you and started excitedly waving around some sort of metal case:

"We've done it! We've actually done it!!!" He beamed, unable to contain his excitement:
"We've managed to synthesize a vaccine, against the mind control syrum!!! If you are vaccinized, no one will be able to mind control you again! Weather you have a neurochip or not!
In addition, if you suspect that someone is being mind controlled, you can inject them with the vaccine and the mind control will cease immediately! And it will not return!!"

He passed the metal case to you:
"Take this with you! It contains a number of syringes, already filled with the vaccine. All you have to do is inject it into your veins. Please vaccinize yourselves before heading out. There will be plenty syringes left, should you encounter someone in the field, that may be under mind control"

"Are there any side-effects we should be aware of?" Lord Wyvern asks.

View user profile

138 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sun 13 Nov - 15:37

(Everyone)

"You're quite welcome" Dr. Zarovee beamed: "We had a strong team, working around the clock. Dr. Riza helped out as well"

He opened the case, revealing several sets of syringes, safely secured inside small leather pouches:
"I will now vaccinize you. Miss Brown, would you be able to assist?"

Elisabeth nodded: "Of course doctor" she took half of the syringes and began carefully administering the vaccine from one end of the line, while Dr. Zarovee worked from the other end.

The shots didn't hurt. The vaccine was injected into the veins in the arm. It only took a few moments, both Elisabeth and Dr. Zarovee working with practiced efficiency.

As Elisabeth moved toward Johan, he subconsciously inched away: "..f-forgive me.." He quietly mumbled: "I'm.. a bit... afraid of needles"

"You can look away if it helps" Elisabeth patiently nodded: "I'll try to make it painless. Please do not worry. I'm a nurse by professsion"

As she carefully vaccinized Johan, Dr. Zarovee split the remaining syringes into two halfs and looked at you:
"Please take each half into each helicopter, so both teams will be prepared.
Above all else, stay safe out there and return in one piece" he smiled.

"Alright, all set" Elisabeth waved to everyone: "Twilight, Radiance, Johan, you guys are with me.

Moon, Wyvern, Kaylee, you're on the other helicopter. An additional member will be joining you for support. Good luck everyone" she nodded and headed toward the helicopter.

(Radiance, Twilight)

Johan and Elisabeth piled into the helicopter and moments later the engines roared loader and the helicopter took off.
Johan was wearily looking around, visibly nervous.
Elisabeth checked the syringe case again and nodded to you:

"Alright, we have 5 additional syringes, in case we meet anyone mind contolled"
She closed the metal case and placed it on one of the empty seats:
"Do you guys have any questions about the mission?"

(Moon, Wyvern)

Kaylee waved you to follow and entered one of the helicopters. A few moments later, the familiar vertigo of the takeoff briefly washed over you and the helicopter darted toward the clouds.

As you look around the helicopters passenger compartment, you suddenly notice Penny, sitting on one of the seats.
She beamed and happily waved to you:

"Hi guys! Its good to see you again! We briefly met at the ball in the mansion. I was the singer on stage.
Councilor Mercer asked me to help you guys on this mission. Looking forward to working together"
She released a cheerful smile.

139 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sun 13 Nov - 15:40

(Moon, Wyvern)

"The vaccine?" Penny asked: "You may experience a slight fever in a few days. Just like after a flu shot. It won't necessarily happen.
I believe that's all the possible side effects.

140 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sun 13 Nov - 15:44

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)

"You're quite welcome" Dr. Zarovee beamed: "We had a strong team, working around the clock. Dr. Riza helped out as well"

He opened the case, revealing several sets of syringes, safely secured inside small leather pouches:
"I will now vaccinize you. Miss Brown, would you be able to assist?"

Elisabeth nodded: "Of course doctor" she took half of the syringes and began carefully administering the vaccine from one end of the line, while Dr. Zarovee worked from the other end.

The shots didn't hurt. The vaccine was injected into the veins in the arm. It only took a few moments, both Elisabeth and Dr. Zarovee working with practiced efficiency.

As Elisabeth moved toward Johan, he subconsciously inched away: "..f-forgive me.." He quietly mumbled: "I'm.. a bit... afraid of needles"

"You can look away if it helps" Elisabeth patiently nodded: "I'll try to make it painless. Please do not worry. I'm a nurse by professsion"

As she carefully vaccinized Johan, Dr. Zarovee split the remaining syringes into two halfs and looked at you:
"Please take each half into each helicopter, so both teams will be prepared.
Above all else, stay safe out there and return in one piece" he smiled.

"Alright, all set" Elisabeth waved to everyone: "Twilight, Radiance, Johan, you guys are with me.

Moon, Wyvern, Kaylee, you're on the other helicopter. An additional member will be joining you for support. Good luck everyone" she nodded and headed toward the helicopter.

(Radiance, Twilight)

Johan and Elisabeth piled into the helicopter and moments later the engines roared loader and the helicopter took off.
Johan was wearily looking around, visibly nervous.
Elisabeth checked the syringe case again and nodded to you:

"Alright, we have 5 additional syringes, in case we meet anyone mind contolled"
She closed the metal case and placed it on one of the empty seats:
"Do you guys have any questions about the mission?"

(Moon, Wyvern)

Kaylee waved you to follow and entered one of the helicopters. A few moments later, the familiar vertigo of the takeoff briefly washed over you and the helicopter darted toward the clouds.

As you look around the helicopters passenger compartment, you suddenly notice Penny, sitting on one of the seats.
She beamed and happily waved to you:

"Hi guys! Its good to see you again! We briefly met at the ball in the mansion. I was the singer on stage.
Councilor Mercer asked me to help you guys on this mission. Looking forward to working together"
She released a cheerful smile.

"Feeling's mutual" Lord Wyvern nods "So do we have any schematics of the radio stations' layout?"

View user profile

141 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sun 13 Nov - 19:15

"I do."

Twilight takes a deep breath.

"What kind of approach are we going to do here?"

View user profile

142 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Mon 14 Nov - 9:30

(Radiance)
"I'd also like to know about the Ms. Ealhere. War crimes is a bit broad, what exactly did she do?"

Then giving his own input to Twilight's question "Confronting her head on may cause her to call for help, knocking her out will probably be the quickest and quietest way to go about it."

View user profile

143 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Mon 14 Nov - 14:09

"Oh, hi" she nervously waved back before turning to Wyvern "Any ideas on how we tackle the radio station. Cutting the broadcast would be wise, I think. Also, how many limbs can I tear off the presenters?"

View user profile

144 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Wed 16 Nov - 16:33

MoonDusts wrote:"Oh, hi" she nervously waved back before turning to Wyvern "Any ideas on how we tackle the radio station. Cutting the broadcast would be wise, I think. Also, how many limbs can I tear off the presenters?"

"Well, we can enter either through the roof from the helicopter, or through the door from the ground" Lord Wyvern suggests "Going through the roof would allow us to take down the antennae on the way down, but would cause a lot of noise; whilst going through the door gives us stealth on our side, but we'll have to climb however many floors there are in order to get to the recording studio."

"Also, i think zero limbs would be a good quota."

View user profile

145 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Wed 16 Nov - 17:33

(Moon, Wyvern)

"All the limbs" Kaylee replied, leaning back in her seat.

"Kaylee.." Penny shook her head. Then looked at Moon and Wyvern and nodded:
"I wouldn't mind slapping them around, but we have to remember that we'll be dealing with civilians. They have no way to protect themselves.
Their only weapon is their news program and once we take that away, they will be defenseless.

Hurting helpless people, evil though they may be, its.... not necessary.. not.. moral.."

Penny briefly paused and looked out through the choppers window:
"We'll have two objectives.
Disabling their broadcasting equipment. And finding out who paid them to smear us"

Penny went digging under her seat and pulled out some sort of a heavy looking rectangular box:

"This is an EMP bomb. It disables all electronic equipment within a large radius, but doesn't harm anyone. Once we land on the roof of the news station, I'll need you to wait for our chopper to leave, then activate this bomb, right next to their antennas.

The EMP will fry all of their equipment, so they will not be able to broadcast our assault, or record our conversation with them, in any way. In addition, the bomb will effectively cripple their broadcasting capabilities, so there won't be any more smearing news on us, any time soon.

Once you set off the EMP bomb, we will enter the news station through the roof, find their lead manager, or whoevers in charge and interrogate them, until they tell us exactly who hired and why.

They may not have all the information but they must have something.

Feel free to try any intimidation tactics you can think of, but try to avoid causing them physical harm. They can't really defend themselves. Once we seize control of the station.. they will be helpless.."

She pulled out a small touchpad from between the choppers' seats and turned on its display:

"Take a look at this. This is the radio stations schematic"
A blue highlighted schematic appeared on the screen, set against a dark background:

"The building has three floors" Penny continued: "The third floor is for utility. It houses their servers, their broadcasting equipment, their power generator and so on.
The second floor is the news studio, that's where all the broadcasts happen. We'll have to reach that floor and find their manager.
The first, bottom most floor is the buildings offices. Most of the staff work there on various tasks, mostly digging up, or making up dirt on people like us"

"That's about it" Penny nodded and looked through the choppers window again:
"The news station is located in a country called 'Rhea'. We should be arriving there in the next few minutes.

Do you have any questions before we begin the operation?"

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Wed 16 Nov - 17:37; edited 2 times in total

146 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Wed 16 Nov - 17:33

(Twilight, Radiance)

"Ms. Ealhhere is very cautious" Elisabeth nodded: "She knows what she's done and she went to great lengths to keep herself and her identity hidden.
I'm guessing, this is why she approached Wrecker for the Tiara job. She knew Wrecker doesn't reveal the identity of his clients.

We found her name by accident, through one of our own sources. If Johan hadn't mentioned what that woman had done, we wouldn't even know of her crimes"

Elisabeth paused, sighing and rubbing her eyes with both hands:

"We are to meet the Tiara's collector at a predetermined location, in the country of 'Gerra'.
It's probably safe to assume that Ms. Ealhhere won't show up herself, instead sending one of her lackeys to take the Tiara from us.

It may be best to hand over the Tiara to whoever shows up, then discreetly follow him. He will likely lead to us Ealhhere's real location.

Once we find Ms. Ealhhere, we'll take the Tiara back.... as for Ms. Ealhhere herself..."

Elisabeth sighed and looked down: "She's a war criminal, wanted by the Union for unspeakable crimes...
The.. right way... would be to arrest her. Then pass her over to Union authorities.

But.. if.. some sort of.. accident... happened along the way.." Elisabeth's voice went a little quieter, her face a little sadder and grim: "...I wouldn't be too broken up about it.."

"Elisabeth!.." Johan called, his face twisting in horror and shock: "That's!.. that's wrong!..
We can't do that!... The Union is an ethical body, we... we have to do things the right way!..
Its.. not our place to judge.. its.. better to just.. arrest her peacefully.."

He slowly looked down: "...Priscilla Ealhhere is... is just and elderly woman now..
Please... don't do anything to avenge me.. what happened to me... to my.. friends.."

He slowly took hold of his head, doubling over in his seat:

"...I was her.. slave... she was my Master.

She... picked me out of the slums... after my father died... she.. had me taught etiquette.. music.. song and violin... she.. picked the finer clothes for me and... had me perform to her guests, in her manor.

She... had me smile..." Johan closed his eyes shot, tightly holding his head: "...she had me smile to her guests... perform to them... even when I didn't want to... even when my heart was breaking, at what was being done to my brothers... just outside of her walls...

... no one likes a sad slave... its.. better when you smile to everyone... smile, as your friends are dying of hunger... smile, as they are dragged into the mines, beat up and murdered, if they don't have the strength to work...

Smile.. Johan....... that's.. what she kept telling me... Even then.. I didn't hate her..."

He gritted his teeth, visibly trying to suppress his emotions. His voice started to shake:

"...we... had a shed... next to her manor... the wounded and the sick, would be brought there.. from the mines mostly...

Priscilla taught me so much, I thought... I thought she'd be willing to teach me.. one more thing... how to give.. basic.. medical aid.. so I could help those of us who were hurt...

It.. worked for a while.. until..."

Johan went quiet for a long moment, then slowly straightened up in his seat and stared into space. His eyes were empty.

"...one night... I went to the shed... it was on fire...
I went inside... and..."

He quietly stared into space, silently blinking, then slowly looked down:

"...I just wanted to help... but I couldn't..." he slowly covered his eyes, trying to steady his breathing:

"......batponies are considered a property... one Master isn't allowed to harm another ones property, without permission.
I don't know if Priscilla ordered the shed to... I don't know if it was someone else...
But the shed was inside her grounds.. if she didn't give the order.. then at least knew what was happening... didn't stop it...

She didn't stop it.." Johan quietly said, looking at the floor with an empty, hollow stare.

147 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Wed 16 Nov - 17:41

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Moon, Wyvern)

"All the limbs" Kaylee replied, leaning back in her seat.

"Kaylee.." Penny shook her head. Then looked at Moon and Wyvern and nodded:
"I wouldn't mind slapping them around, but we have to remember that we'll be dealing with civilians. They have no way to protect themselves.
Their only weapon is their news program and once we take that away, they will be defenseless.

Hurting helpless people, evil though they may be, its.... not necessary.. not.. moral.."

Penny briefly paused and looked out through the choppers window:
"We'll have two objectives.
Disabling their broadcasting equipment. And finding out who paid them to smear us"

Penny went digging under her seat and pulled out some sort of a heavy looking rectangular box:

"This is an EMP bomb. It disables all electronic equipment within a large radius, but doesn't harm anyone. Once we land on the roof of the news station, I'll need you to wait for our chopper to leave, then activate this bomb, right next to their antennas.

The EMP will fry all of their equipment, so they will not be able to broadcast our assault, or record our conversation with them, in any way. In addition, the bomb will effectively cripple their broadcasting capabilities, so there won't be any more smearing news on us, any time soon.

Once you set off the EMP bomb, we will enter the news station through the roof, find their lead manager, or whoevers in charge and interrogate them, until they tell us exactly who hired and why.

They may not have all the information but they must have something.

Feel free to try any intimidation tactics you can think of, but try to avoid causing them physical harm. They can't really defend themselves. Once we seize control of the station.. they will be helpless.."

She pulled out a small touchpad from between the choppers' seats and turned on its display:

"Take a look at this. This is the radio stations schematic"
A blue highlighted schematic appeared on the screen, set against a dark background:

"The building has three floors" Penny continued: "The third floor is for utility. It houses their servers, their broadcasting equipment, their power generator and so on.
The second floor is the news studio, that's where all the broadcasts happen. We'll have to reach that floor and find their manager.
The first, bottom most floor is the buildings offices. Most of the staff work there on various tasks, mostly digging up, or making up dirt on people like us"

"That's about it" Penny nodded and looked through the choppers window again:
"The news station is located in a country called 'Rhea'. We should be arriving there in the next few minutes.

Do you have any questions before we begin the operation?"

"Are we disguising our identities and loyalties for this mission?" Lord Wyvern asks "And do we have any extra equipment other than the EMP bomb?"

View user profile

148 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Wed 16 Nov - 17:52

(Moon, Wyvern)

"Its best if we wear masks for the mission, so they won't identify us" Kaylee nodded: "
Full dark, tactical gear, no markings, no insignias. We tell them nothing. They don't need to know who we are.

Though they will probably figure it out, based on our questions. Still, best to keep our identity and allegiance hidden, as much as possible. We'll ask them questions but we won't answer theirs.
This is a black op., in every sense of the word"

Penny looked around the passengers compartment, thinking: "... we shouldn't take anything electronic with us, it will just get fried by the EMP bomb. We can use cold weapons though, at least for show"

149 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Wed 16 Nov - 17:52

(Tarmikos)

The first thing you see, is an uncomfortable, blinding light.
The sounds were muffled, the voices, distant, as if someone was talking in another room.

The senses come back to you slowly and it takes several minutes to understand that you're laying on a bed.
The blinding light was moved out of the way and a blurry face of Dr. Riza Voronov slowly appeared in your vision:

"...Tarmikos?... can you hear me?" she called, studying your pupils. Her voice still sounded muffled, but it was slowly becoming more clear.

"...how are you feeling?" she called again, briefly looking at a monitor nearby:
"Do you remember where you are?"

150 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Wed 16 Nov - 18:25

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Moon, Wyvern)

"Its best if we wear masks for the mission, so they won't identify us" Kaylee nodded: "
Full dark, tactical gear, no markings, no insignias. We tell them nothing. They don't need to know who we are.

Though they will probably figure it out, based on our questions. Still, best to keep our identity and allegiance hidden, as much as possible. We'll ask them questions but we won't answer theirs.
This is a black op., in every sense of the word"

Penny looked around the passengers compartment, thinking: "... we shouldn't take anything electronic with us, it will just get fried by the EMP bomb. We can use cold weapons though, at least for show"

"Do we have any bargaining chips in mind?" Lord Wyvern asks "Stuff we could use to persuade them?"

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum