The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 3

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 27]

76 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Thu 3 Nov - 21:21

Several more minutes have passed, before the deafening roar of the choppers engines began to echo down from the sky. The massive machine slowly emerged from the cover of clouds and carefully sat down on the barren and muddy ground.

Elisabeth opened one of its doors and waited outside until everyone came aboard, before climbing inside as well. The door slid closed with a metallic thud and the brief vertigo of the takeoff, briefly washed over you.

It was hard to see anything through the windows. Only an endless gray cover and an occasional passing of rain. The helicopter shook slightly, as it made its way through the rain. Its armored compartment did little to hide its passengers from the cold.

Kaylee slowly made her way toward the far end of the helicopter and sat there alone. Her hair and face were completely wet. It was hard to tell if it was from the rain, or if she had been recently crying.

Elisabeth slowly made her way closer to the cockpit and pulled out an old military radio. After a few moments of tinkering, the radio came to life and a muffled woman's voice began to echo from it, across the passenger compartment:

"...this just came in, Rhea55 News. We're getting reports... an Artemis embassy was attacked, several minutes ago, inside the country of Nyx. The death count is currently at thirty five. Mostly civilians. Over fifty injured.
Artemis security personnel took heavy casualties, but most of those killed were civilians, all were citizens of the country of Artemis.

No one yet claimed responsibility for this attack, but Artemis already begun mobilizing its military and are in the process of sending even more forces into the country of Nyx, to ensure the mutual safety of both the citizens of Nyx and of Artemis, currently staying there..
"

View user profile http://ultimate.secrets-stories.com

77 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Thu 3 Nov - 21:32

Kaylee Brown wrote:Several more minutes have passed, before the deafening roar of the choppers engines began to echo down from the sky. The massive machine slowly emerged from the cover of clouds and carefully sat down on the barren and muddy ground.

Elisabeth opened one of its doors and waited outside until everyone came aboard, before climbing inside as well. The door slid closed with a metallic thud and the brief vertigo of the takeoff, briefly washed over you.

It was hard to see anything through the windows. Only an endless gray cover and an occasional passing of rain. The helicopter shook slightly, as it made its way through the rain. Its armored compartment did little to hide its passengers from the cold.

Kaylee slowly made her way toward the far end of the helicopter and sat there alone. Her hair and face were completely wet. It was hard to tell if it was from the rain, or if she had been recently crying.

Elisabeth slowly made her way closer to the cockpit and pulled out an old military radio. After a few moments of tinkering, the radio came to life and a muffled woman's voice began to echo from it, across the passenger compartment:

"...this just came in, Rhea55 News. We're getting reports... an Artemis embassy was attacked, several minutes ago, inside the country of Nyx. The death count is currently at thirty five. Mostly civilians. Over fifty injured.
Artemis security personnel took heavy casualties, but most of those killed were civilians, all were citizens of the country of Artemis.

No one yet claimed responsibility for this attack, but Artemis already begun mobilizing its military and are in the process of sending even more forces into the country of Nyx, to ensure the mutual safety of both the citizens of Nyx and of Artemis, currently staying there..
"

"It's begun..." Lord Wyvern mutters.

View user profile

78 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Thu 3 Nov - 21:55

(Radiance)
Radiance leans forward folding his hands together "How much do you all want to bet that those missing workers have something to do with this attack? I'd be willing to wager that the attack on this first embassy is only the beginning and that there is a very good chance that other embassies are going to be hit very soon"

View user profile

79 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Thu 3 Nov - 22:01

The radio quietly continued to mumble:

"...we are now back to our regular programming. Coming up next, we continue from where we left off. The Heroes of Adelheid - Exposed.

Joining us now in the studio, is a victim, of one of the Heroes. She has suffered greatly and undergone trauma beyond what words could describe. Her life and the life of her entire family, was ruined, by the reckless and selfish actions of one of the Heroes.

Joining me now in the studio, Martha Barns"

You suddenly heard Kaylee flinch in her seat. Her prosthetic loudly smashed against the floor, as Kaylee straightened up, unnaturally stiff.

" ..my name is Martha Barns, I would like to talk about an individual named Kaylee Brown...

Kaylee was a problematic child. A reckless, selfish and carefree teenager that lived her life in the moment. The concept of responsibility was foreign to her and she only pursued whatever her heart desired. Disco's, dancing, raves, that was her life and her only purpose of being.

Very soon, she fell in with the wrong crowd. Deafening, blasting music and alcohol was no longer enough to satisfy her hunger for excitement.

She began using drugs. She began using them hard. Doing something like this, at such a young age... I'm.. sorry.. its hard.. to remember these images...

She became addicted at the age of 16. She was physically incapable of stopping using the substance, else her body would be sent into uncontrollable spasms of pain. In order to feed her addiction, she fell in with the gang, that sold this crap on the streets.

She rolled with them for a long time and in the process, ruined her life and the life of her family.. but that wasn't enough for her... she...

She got my daughter.. hooked up on drugs ... she turned my daughter into a drug addict!!!"

The woman speaking, broke into sobs, and it took several moments for her to calm down:

"And why?.. why do you think she did this.. to my daughter? To me?... to score another dose... that's it... no grand plan, no complicated desires... she just wanted another hit of the drug, so her gang promised her, if she brings in another one under their wing, they'll give her another dose...

That's it... and... worst of all... Kaylee family, helped cover this up!... when the gang finally went under and the lot of them got arrested by the police, Kaylee escaped scot free! As if she had nothing to do with what happened!!

Her parents were some high ranking officers, so they had enough pull to hush it all down! She never answered - for what she's done!! To my daughter! And to countless others who's lives she destroyed, to fuel her selfish-

"-TURN THAT SHIT OFF!!!"  Kaylee suddenly barked across the helicopter, so loudly and so suddenly that Johan flinched in his seat.
Kaylee's face was distorted by an ugly scowl. Barely contained rage boiling inside her, as bitter tears fell down her face.

80 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Fri 4 Nov - 0:50

Moon sighed and walked out into the rain. She looked up at the sky as drops landed on her face before she leant back against a wall. She eventually spoke up.

"Cloudy horizons......a sign of bad things to come" she mumbled quietly.

~"It interests me to watch you in your futile struggle. Why bother? Why? WHY?"~

She sighed and stared at the clouds once more.

View user profile

81 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Fri 4 Nov - 10:45

Kaylee Brown wrote:The radio quietly continued to mumble:

"...we are now back to our regular programming. Coming up next, we continue from where we left off. The Heroes of Adelheid - Exposed.

Joining us now in the studio, is a victim, of one of the Heroes. She has suffered greatly and undergone trauma beyond what words could describe. Her life and the life of her entire family, was ruined, by the reckless and selfish actions of one of the Heroes.

Joining me now in the studio, Martha Barns"

You suddenly heard Kaylee flinch in her seat. Her prosthetic loudly smashed against the floor, as Kaylee straightened up, unnaturally stiff.

" ..my name is Martha Barns, I would like to talk about an individual named Kaylee Brown...

Kaylee was a problematic child. A reckless, selfish and carefree teenager that lived her life in the moment. The concept of responsibility was foreign to her and she only pursued whatever her heart desired. Disco's, dancing, raves, that was her life and her only purpose of being.

Very soon, she fell in with the wrong crowd. Deafening, blasting music and alcohol was no longer enough to satisfy her hunger for excitement.

She began using drugs. She began using them hard. Doing something like this, at such a young age... I'm.. sorry.. its hard.. to remember these images...

She became addicted at the age of 16. She was physically incapable of stopping using the substance, else her body would be sent into uncontrollable spasms of pain. In order to feed her addiction, she fell in with the gang, that sold this crap on the streets.

She rolled with them for a long time and in the process, ruined her life and the life of her family.. but that wasn't enough for her... she...

She got my daughter.. hooked up on drugs ... she turned my daughter into a drug addict!!!"

The woman speaking, broke into sobs, and it took several moments for her to calm down:

"And why?.. why do you think she did this.. to my daughter? To me?... to score another dose... that's it... no grand plan, no complicated desires... she just wanted another hit of the drug, so her gang promised her, if she brings in another one under their wing, they'll give her another dose...

That's it... and... worst of all... Kaylee family, helped cover this up!... when the gang finally went under and the lot of them got arrested by the police, Kaylee escaped scot free! As if she had nothing to do with what happened!!

Her parents were some high ranking officers, so they had enough pull to hush it all down! She never answered - for what she's done!! To my daughter! And to countless others who's lives she destroyed, to fuel her selfish-

"-TURN THAT SHIT OFF!!!"  Kaylee suddenly barked across the helicopter, so loudly and so suddenly that Johan flinched in his seat.
Kaylee's face was distorted by an ugly scowl. Barely contained rage boiling inside her, as bitter tears fell down her face.

"Don't switch it off, change it to a different channel" Lord Wyvern suggests "Can that radio pick up artemis military communications?"

View user profile

82 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Fri 4 Nov - 17:54

Twilight's brow actually raised curiously.

"What frequency is that? Because I actually want to hear more on this subject."

View user profile

83 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Fri 4 Nov - 18:33

Elisabeth's fingers began nervously fiddling with the radio channels. Kaylee's scream visibly put her in a state of nervous unease and she messed up the frequency several times, before the radio switched channels and mostly static began to come through.

Here and there, you could hear a distorted line of dialogue, but it would quickly fade away into static:

"... six one, over...  Vipers are fueled up, ready to go... wait one... King Ping has made the call, we are airborne in thirty mikes, over... converge on point bravo one seven... all units, King Ping has made the call, the mission is go, repeat the mission is go... good luck, over and out...

After that, the radio fully drowned in static.

Kaylee was sitting hunched over, her face hidden behind her palms, her entire body shaking with each of her sobs as she quietly howled: "...those... pricks..."

She struggled to speak through the tears, as they slowly fell on her knees, and the floor below:

"... went digging.. through my past... twisted every god damn thing that happened... lied through their teeth on national radio...  now everyone got to hear about Kaylee fucking Brown, teenage drug addict...

I can't take this shit anymore-.." her words became slowly unintelligible and she burrowed her face in her palms, uncontrollably sobbing, unable to hide it away.

84 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Fri 4 Nov - 20:25

Moon blinked and moved over to Kaylee before wrapping her into a tight hug "When people are afraid, when they are scared, they find ways to find flaws in what they fear, to make themselves feel just that tiny bit more secure" she sighed.

"Their going to dig deeper, I suggest we all admit our secrets to each other, so that nothing can come as a shook to us should the press find it."

View user profile

85 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Fri 4 Nov - 23:06

Twilight took a moment of considderation, then took a seat.

"Let me start with one then... An explanation on my hesitation on the use of the "want it, need it" spell at every possible moment." She shot Wyvern a quick glare, before continuing.

"It was a pretty normal day, with Spike, my dragon baby brother, and I just hanging around in our house. Until he reminded me that I haven't written a letter to Celestia about what I learned on friendship that week. So I, being a neurotic, went around town trying my damnest to find one, with me getting more and more unhinged with every passing minute. Eventually I had gone to such a deep end I decided to MAKE a problem to solve. This is where the bad thing started...."

She exhales once. "I found three little fillies, and approached them in the creepiest way possible. Honestly, looking back on it I looked like a foal molester. Anyway, I tried to make them fight over my old doll, except they did not care one bit. So I casted a charming spell on the doll, and the girls got crazy. Too crazy. I realized I was in over my head, and asked a strong stallion to take it from them. And he did. Before he fell under the curse as well. He ran around town woth it, making the ENTIRE VILLAGE obsessed with it. And all I could do... Was watch in horror."

She shook her head. "It took intervention by Celestia to fix the mess. The entire town, running to claim one doll. All because of a spell that works too well for it's own good. It's a spell that only the user is entirely immune to, so it's an extremely dangerous spell to use when you're not sure you're alone on that side. And in a place like a village, it's ridicilous how much effect it can has."

She sighs and shrugs. "Well, hope that was a good start. What looked like sexual harrasment of childeren and hypnothzing an entire village. Who is next?"

View user profile

86 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sat 5 Nov - 8:46

(im sorry guys... Last month has just been... Stressful to say the least... Im not leaving the roleplay im just very tired and very stressed out atm. I have really bad writers block andvim trying to make moves in tgis roleplay but... Its getting increasingly difficult to do so... Please forgive me...

Kaylee... I can only hope that you play rain for the time being... I dont want to miss a ton so ill be in and out... Im just drained... I need a break.)

View user profile

87 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sat 5 Nov - 13:21

// Its okay Fire, take as much time as you need,
We'll fill you in when you're back =)

88 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sat 5 Nov - 13:39

Kaylee tightly hugged Moon, quietly crying into her shoulder:

"..they keep broadcasting this news program... saying so many horrible things... if they had just presented the facts, I would have accepted it, but they're not!-" her voice broke into another quiet sob, as she continued to hug Moon:

"..they only touch the bare surface of what happened... twisting the truth and lying to paint the most ugly image they can...
I never touched drugs! I've never pushed anyone toward using them!
That's not what happened! That's not how it went down... they twisted - everything..." she quietly sobbed into Moons shoulder.

Elisabeth quietly sat next to the radio, her face ghostly pale. After a moment she finally spoke, in a quiet, colorless voice:

"...they have been doing this for a while. This.. radio station.. this Rhea55 News... they have been making these broadcasts for the past two days, about all of us, ever since the Slavegear incident happened.

It is a textbook smear campaign.

No one in their right mind would believe that the fabled heroes of Adelheid, were capable of burning down a whole city of innocent people. But if you smear them? Gradually and continuously, and the public will start to believe.

This news station. They're not doing this on a whim. Someone is paying them.
Someone hired them, to destroy your public image. And I have a feeling that whoever's paying them, has everything to do with the Slavegear attack"

Elisabeth slightly frowned, looking through the helicopters window:

"... once we get back to base... there's a mission I'd like us to consider...
I believe a visit to Rhea55 News station is in order.."

89 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sat 5 Nov - 13:54

"I know about the broadcasts. I heard one when we were traveling on a bus towards the mansion." she sighed "But in any case, we have to not let it get to us too much. Only we know the truth, and we have to hold on to it and keep believing in it."

"I believe that you never touched drugs. You're a good person, never think otherwise." Regardless, each one of us has dark secrets."

"It is true that I attempted to kill Celestia three times. Purely for my own reasons. I touched dark magic, it twists and corrupts all it touches, and I murdered several guards when I got scared. I got drunk and set fire to places, beat people up. I'm twisted, and that's why, when this is over, I shall return to the Everfree, forever." she looked down "I think that it's best that you lot knew, before some idiot twisted everything on the radio. I don't want us to start hating each other."

View user profile

90 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sat 5 Nov - 14:24

"Moon.." Kaylee hugged Moon a little bit tighter:

"Don't go... you are a good friend. You have the strength to show kindness to others, when they need it most. You're not twisted.

Its true that we all have a dark side in us, but you have a good side too. When this whole thing is over, don't disappear into Everfree. Stick around, at least for a little bit, maybe we'll figure something out. Okay?" Kaylee released a small smile.

91 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sat 5 Nov - 15:02

Moon hugged Kaylee tightly "I can try.." she mumbled quietly, staring out into the distance. "If this ever ends"

View user profile

92 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sat 5 Nov - 15:21

Twilight looked at the two, relieved they're holding eachother up.

Her face then turns into a wicked sneer, and she cracks her knuckles.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but shall we find the right words for our 'conversation' with that radio channel before we go there?"

View user profile

93 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sat 5 Nov - 18:33

(Radiance)
"Speaking of darker things," Radiance says "back during my time at university I started to look into the paranormal and things like that. Everyone was relying too heavily on the Elements of Harmony and even if I couldn't fight what was attacking, at least knowing what was happening would useful.

So six months later I come home to find to find my dorm room trashed and my roommate laying on the floor, brutalized. I go to help him and is if on cue the police show up. From their point of view, it looked like I just tore my friend apart. The stack of books I had, plus the way they described the blood smears when interrogating me pointed all fingers to me using a dark ritual to kill my friend.

I had to fight my way through hours of questioning on those books and everything in them. I was finally released and had all charges dropped after it was proved beyond a reasonable doubt that a pegasus could not perform any kind of magic like this. Weather control was the extent of their power."

Radiance shakes his head clearing it

"So, if Reah55 starts talking about me they're most likely going to use a much darker and much more twisted version of that story"

View user profile

94 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sat 5 Nov - 18:40

Kaylee Brown wrote:"Moon.." Kaylee hugged Moon a little bit tighter:

"Don't go... you are a good friend. You have the strength to show kindness to others, when they need it most. You're not twisted.

Its true that we all have a dark side in us, but you have a good side too. When this whole thing is over, don't disappear into Everfree. Stick around, at least for a little bit, maybe we'll figure something out. Okay?" Kaylee released a small smile.

"Dark isn't necessarily always bad, just as light isn't necessarily always good" Lord Wyvern interjects.

View user profile

95 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sun 6 Nov - 14:18

Kaylee nodded to everyone, then released a small smile to Twilight:
"Yeah, I got a few words for 'em. Its starts with a lead pipe, applied directly to their forehead"

"On a serious note" Elisabeth nodded: "We can't actually hurt them, to press them for information. But they don't need to know that.
The right ammount of threat and intimidation, should be enough to make them cooperate. Those guys gather information for a living. There's no way they're taking money from someone, without knowing at least something about their benefactor.
We'll preasure them, until they give us everything they know about who hired them and why.

We'll gather a small combat strike team, drop in from a helicopter, disable their broadcasting towers and move inside. A little show of power and the sight of an armed military squad, should be enough to get them to cooperate. We'll have a chance to plan the details once we get back to base" she nodded to everyone.

The flight back to base, took a little longer than last time. The helicopter flew extremely low and made long curves several times, before returning to its original course. Elisabeth mentioned that it was to avoid the Artemis radar system.

Roughly two hours later, the helicopter flew across the raging waves of the ocean and touched down on the mother base' helipad.

The skies were still gray and a thin freezing rain began to come down, when Elisabeth slid open the choppers door and stepped onto the landing platform.

A soldier immediately approached and loudly called to you, trying to be heard over the choppers roaring engines:

"Welcome back! Councilor Mercer wants to see you right away! There's been a development in Nyx!"
He slighly adjusted his coat, trying to hide from the rain:
"The Councilor is in the debriefing room! This way!" He offered his hand to help you step down from the helicopter, and then motioned you to follow.

96 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Sun 6 Nov - 17:53

"What happened?" She blinked "Sounds bad" Moon stepped down from the helicopter before following him.

View user profile

97 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Mon 7 Nov - 10:38

Kaylee Brown wrote:Kaylee nodded to everyone, then released a small smile to Twilight:
"Yeah, I got a few words for 'em. Its starts with a lead pipe, applied directly to their forehead"

"On a serious note" Elisabeth nodded: "We can't actually hurt them, to press them for information. But they don't need to know that.
The right ammount of threat and intimidation, should be enough to make them cooperate. Those guys gather information for a living. There's no way they're taking money from someone, without knowing at least something about their benefactor.
We'll preasure them, until they give us everything they know about who hired them and why.

We'll gather a small combat strike team, drop in from a helicopter, disable their broadcasting towers and move inside. A little show of power and the sight of an armed military squad, should be enough to get them to cooperate. We'll have a chance to plan the details once we get back to base" she nodded to everyone.

The flight back to base, took a little longer than last time. The helicopter flew extremely low and made long curves several times, before returning to its original course. Elisabeth mentioned that it was to avoid the Artemis radar system.

Roughly two hours later, the helicopter flew across the raging waves of the ocean and touched down on the mother base' helipad.

The skies were still gray and a thin freezing rain began to come down, when Elisabeth slid open the choppers door and stepped onto the landing platform.

A soldier immediately approached and loudly called to you, trying to be heard over the choppers roaring engines:

"Welcome back! Councilor Mercer wants to see you right away! There's been a development in Nyx!"
He slighly adjusted his coat, trying to hide from the rain:
"The Councilor is in the debriefing room! This way!" He offered his hand to help you step down from the helicopter, and then motioned you to follow.

"How big a development are we talking here?" Lord Wyvern asks.

View user profile

98 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Mon 7 Nov - 18:03

"A group has claimed responsibility for the attack on the Artemis embassy, and they've stated their demands, on national TV no less. This way" the soldier said and broke into a slight jog through the helipad, eager to escape from the rain.

A few moments later, he opened the doors to a large building and walked inside, slightly adjusting his coat. The building was noticeably heated by a system of air conditioners, providing a pleasant escape from the freezing rain outside.

The soldier made his way through several corridors, until he finally opened a set of double doors and stepped aside, motioning you to go in.

Inside, you see a large room with a massive TV hanging from the wall and a long desk next to it. Councilor Mercer, dressed in a formal blue suit, complete with a tie, was slightly leaning on the desk and reading some sort of file. With each line she read, her frown grew deeper.

Her gray hair was slightly wet from the rain, cut to shoulder length and slightly pulled back. Visible signs of fatigue reflected in her bloodshot eyes and expression. It seems that a proper nights sleep still eluded her.

As you entered the room, she nodded to you and closed the folder:

"Welcome back. I've been briefed on your findings in the HGTS tunnels. It seems our only way of finding Slavegear now, is somehow acquiring the camera footage of that day. We are working on several angles to achieve that.

And I'm also not done poking the Artemis government about this. I still have a few favors I can call in and a few people there owe me. Sufficed to say, I will get that footage, it will just take time...
At any rate.."

She picked up the TV remote from the table and looked at it. The TV was completely dark at the moment.

"...There has been a development in Nyx" Mercer said and looked at you:

"...I am about to show you a video. I want you to analyze it carefully. Try to read between the lines. Assess all the variables and give me your thoughts.
I don't want to influence your opinion so I will withhold my own theory, until you've expressed your opinion. I want a completely fresh look on the situation"

She nodded to you and pointed the remote and the TV. The television came to life and a video file began playing.

A figure, wearing a military helmet with a tinted visor, stood in the middle, facing the camera. He was wearing serious combat gear. Armed to the teeth with grenades, specialized equipment and swords.
A large logo of a batpony's head, was stitched onto the shoulder of his uniform.

The figures face was completely obscured by the helmet, hidden behind a dark tinted visor. You can't seem to make out any of his features.

Behind the figure, stood a perfect line of heavily armed soldiers, also wearing helmets, their faces completely obscured.
On the wall behind them, you could see a massive flag. On it, was a drawing of a batpony's head, snarling, as if about to bite something. The drawings teeth were unnaturally long.

The figure standing in front of the camera, raised his hands and clenched them into fists. He began to speak in a low, gravely voice and it became apparent that he's using some sort of computer program, to completely distort his voice, making it unrecognizable:

"...We, are the Vampire Unit.

Our people have bled, at the hands of invaders. You have destroyed our culture, our economy, our honor. For decades you have occupied our lands and stole our Tilerium. We will suffer this, no longer.

The attack on the embassy was only the beginning. Just as you have laid waste to my country, I will lay waste to yours. I will teach your people, what it means to live in fear. All those who walk under the Union banner, shall suffer.

Our attacks will continue, until our demands have been met.

We demand, the unconditional surrender of the Union leaders, into our custody, so they can be judged for the crimes against my people.

We demand, that all Union forces withdraw from Nyx immediately.

You will do this, or you will suffer the consequences"
the video stopped and the screen faded to black again.

99 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Mon 7 Nov - 18:25

"I think it's Marek. He's in a position of power now. He doesn't want justice for his people, he wants revenge. And I think his threats should be taken seriously." Moon scowled, keeping her distance from the TV.

View user profile

100 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 on Mon 7 Nov - 18:35

"Maybe.." Kaylee said, looking at the dark screen of the TV:

"...he said... 'The attack on the embassy was only the beginning'...

But it wasn't the beginning. It began with Slavegear.. Why didn't he mentioned it..
If he's openly threatening the Union, trying to scare everyone, why didn't he claim responsibility for the Slavegear attack?"

101 Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Today at 5:38

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum