The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 4

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 18]

351 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Fri 5 May - 1:06

Moon laughed "Dont worry dear, I'll hold on tight" she shouted as she climbed up the robot "And if Tarmi is using bad magic, I wanna join that party." She smirked, a grey aura of magic surrounding her.

View user profile

352 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Fri 5 May - 1:12

"Oi Oi! You're supposed to be killing me, not yourselves!" Johan released an unhappy laugh, as he made his robot march into a clearing and turned back to face Mother Base:

"No sense for you to be offing your selves for a piece of trash like me. Now Come On!" His robot raised its hands in an offensive stance.

"Johan!-" Kaylee called over the radio, but he cut her off.

"ITS DRASKO! MY NAME IS DRASKO, GOD DAMN IT!" He shrieked from the speakers: "JOHAN IS GONE! STOP USING THAT NAME!"

View user profile http://ultimate.secrets-stories.com

353 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Fri 5 May - 1:22

"You don't get it" she chuckled "My soul is dead already. It doesn't matter if I off myself." Moon let out a hysterical shriek of laughter, her eyes turning grey as curly black scars coiled around her body. She continued to climb.

View user profile

354 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Fri 5 May - 7:24

Nervously, Twilight got it, breathing heavily. Not from the pain, but from the trauma's that flashed before her. The feeling of helplessness that she had before, when it controlled her.

"Stay calm... Stay calm... You know what to do Twilight... Stay calm..."

View user profile

355 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Fri 5 May - 10:00

As you climb inside the robot, a few seconds tick by, before the main monitors flash to life and numerous streams of data began to ran across the screens.

"Establishing Neural Handshake" a synthetic voice said. You feel a slight jolt across your body and gasp.
The next second you blink, you suddenly found yourself to be 15 meters tall, sitting on one of the cargo ships. Your hands were robot hands. Your feet were of metal.
You didn't just pilot the robot, you felt like it became your new body.

The feeling was strangely familiar. The robots limbs moved in sync with your thoughts, easily enough, without any effort.

"Neural link established" a synthetic voice echoed, somewhere deep in your head.

As Moon climbed across the surface of the robot, she noticed a hatch named: 'Vital Systems Maintenance'. The hatch appeared to be unlocked.

"...the soul is already dead.. huh.." Johan's quiet voice echoed out of the speakers: "...I guess we're more alike than I thought.. Moon Dusts.."

"Johan, just stop this!" Kaylee called: "Get out of the robot, I just want to talk to you!"

"I'm sorry Kaylee but I don't believe that" Johan said through gritted teeth: "Because there are backstabbing, two faced people out there, like Twilight! Who just wait for the opportunity to shoot me in the face, while I'm down! For no reason!!! She didn't talk to me or tell me anything!!!
I almost fucking died!!!"

"Twilight why did you shoot him in the face!" Kaylee angrily shrieked over the radio.

356 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Fri 5 May - 10:03

"Come on Johan, lets have a party" she chuckled, popping the hatch open and crawling in "First round of drinks is on me!"

View user profile

357 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Fri 5 May - 10:22

As you crawl inside the hatch, you notice a long maintenance tunnel. It was really cramped and uncomfortable to crawl through.
About 10 meters ahead, you notice some sort of opening and numerous machinery working there.

"Knock it off, Moon, I'm supposed to be the crazy one" Johan released an unhappy giggle:
"...did you.. turn this way because of me?... was it because some Union idiot lobbed a grenade at my face?... Come on, Moon, I can hardly blame him.
I looked like a bloodsucker. The guys next to me looked like bloodsuckers. It was easy to mix us together. I can hardly blame him.
The Vampire Unit rampaged across this base, killing everyone in sight. They didn't pick or choose their targets like I did. They mowed down everyone in sight. That Union soldier was probably really upset. His friends could have died... that's probably why he threw the grenade"

"Choose your targets?.." Kaylee slowly repeated.

"OH, I'M SORRY! DID I TRAMPLE OVER YOUR JUSTICE DUE PROCESS?" Johan angrily barked: "THAT BITCH CHAMBERS - DESERVED TO DIE! SHE PROMISED COLLEGES IN NYX, WHILE PLOTTING TO UNLEASH A VIRUS IN THEM!
AND WHEN I CONFRONTED HER, SHE PISSED IN MY FACE, WITHOUT EVEN THE COURTESY OF CALLING IT RAIN! WAS I SUPPOSED WAIT UNTIL YOU ARREST HER AND WATCH HER LAWYER UP!?"

"That's... that's not how we do things.." Kaylee mumbled: "You can't just.. decide to kill criminals on your own-"

"BITE ME!" Johan cut her off: "PEOPLE WHO HURT INNOCENTS - ARE THE LOWEST KIND OF TRASH! THEY DESERVE TO DIE - I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!!!"

358 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Fri 5 May - 10:25

Moon crawled through the tunnel towards the machinery "I WAS CRAZY TO BEGIN WITH" she laughed "You just freed the worst of me, it the best of me" she cackled crazily "And I'm sure hell will be fun."

View user profile

359 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Fri 5 May - 11:14

(Tarmikos)
As the shouting match took place Tarmikos was throwing a constant barrage of magic blasts, both regular and radiation filled, at Slavegear. All aimed at the exact same place at the robot's center of mass.

"So then why not turn your attention to Marek?" Tarmikos called out "What all about all the innocents that were going to die by his hand? Yes, Chamber's was a greedy cunt and I'm not mourning her loss, but the man you worship as a god was a genocidal psychopath!"

View user profile

360 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Fri 5 May - 11:24

For some odd reason, the machine had yet to properly move. Most it did were nervous twitches.

"Breathe.... Breathe... Oh, they talk to me."

She spoke out loud now, instead of mumbling to herself.

"That wasn't a shot to kill. It's a petrification spell, like looking in the eyes of a cockatrice. It would just stop you, and once reversed, no change would've happened to you. Unharmed, you could exist for centuries and still be okay. It's what the Johan we knew would want. But Johan is gone, right?"

It finally started to move.

"If you think about it, all I did was the same as you. Nipping a crime in the bud before it could happen. You did it with Chambers, I tried it with you. What is the difference?"

View user profile

361 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Fri 5 May - 11:54

"I LEFT THE FUCKING VAMPIRE UNIT, LEST YOU'VE FORGOTTEN!" Drasko angrily shrieked:

"MAREK IS AS DIRTY AS THE REST OF THEM! AND IN CASE YOU SOMEHOW MISSED HIS BODY, HE'S LAYING UNCONSCIOUS IN THE HANGAR BAY, AFTER I TAZED HIM!
I TOLD HIM TO HIS FACE THAT I'D DO IT, AND HE AGREED WE'D COOPERATE, UNTIL THE MOMENT WHEN WE KILL CHAMBERS!...

As for you, Miss Sparkle" Drasko's voice began dripping with venom: "I had clear evidence of Chambers' atrocities, before I committed to killing her.
I know she built Slavegear. I know she planned to use it for genocide. And I know she covered her tracks, when she killed one of her own men, an innocent man, just because he discovered her plans.

That one murder alone is enough to paint her as a definite criminal. She already committed her crime.
And if that wasn't enough, I had clear evidence from her classified files, right in front of me, showing her intent on using the Gene Virus.

I BOTHERED TO DO SOME RESEARCH TWILIGHT, AND WORKED BASED ON FACTS! CHAMBERS WAS A CRIMINAL AND A MURDERER, LONG BEFORE I CAME ALONG!

I DIDN'T NIP A CRIME IN THE BUD, I BURNED IT AFTER THE CRIME HAD ALREADY HAPPENED!

But most importantly. I loudly announced my intentions to her, before I went for the kill.
I had the balls and the decency to tell her, to her face, that I think she's a monster and I intend to kill her.
I didn't ambush her, while she was down. I didn't pretend to be her friend, just before lashing out.

Was this reckless of me? Was it stupid to announce my intentions? Maybe so. But I hold myself to a code of honor and if it gets me killed, so be it.

Chambers saw me coming a mile away and she knew why. And I already knew for a fact she was dirty.

That, is the difference, Miss Sparkle!"

The Slavegear machine roared in outrage, its metalic screech sending a deafening soundwave across the area.
The magic blasts that struck its surface, had no visible effect.

"Moon" Drasko firmly called after a moment: "...you better get out of the robot now. Things will becomes really heated soon and I can no longer guarantee you'll be safe.
If you died here, it would make me feel bad"

362 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Fri 5 May - 12:10

"Don't worry" she chuckled "I always fancied visiting a sauna." Moon mumbled as she crawled along to the room at the end

View user profile

363 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Fri 5 May - 12:25

She took a glance at the corpse of Chambers, then back at him, looking rather... Unimpressed.

"That's a long way to say 'No'. But I guess I'll listen to something you said."

The machine moves out, approaching the behemoth carefully.

View user profile

364 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Sat 6 May - 2:03

She revs up one of the guns, "god damnit johan..." She clenches her fists, "I.... Refuse to hurt you..." she grits jer teeth and she takes aim unleashing a hailstorm of bullets... She knew it wouldnt hurt him.

View user profile

365 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Sat 6 May - 2:10

(Tarmikos)
Turning Tarmikos sprinted for the remaining un-piloted robot. He boarded the robot letting the mind of both machine and equine become one. As soon he was able to move he checked to see if he could still access his magic.

"Then why are you still so intent on firing those missiles? Dakova, Chambers, Marek, they're all out of the picture." Tarmikos questioned Johan, "All three head's of each snake have been cut off."

(Omega)
Omega began to search for Marek's supposed unconscious form.

(Radiance)
The wave of sound made Radiance wince in pain for a moment. It took a few seconds for the sound around him to become clear again. Wings open Radiance took of, the gust of air creating a mini shockwave. Searching for any kind of low hanging clouds Radiance began to fly between them, gathering the material into a single mass that slowly went from white to a stormy gray.

View user profile

366 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Sat 6 May - 19:19

The blue sky was mostly clear and very few clouds could be seen up above.

As Omega began to look for Marek's body, he spotted the mans form, laying beside the wall of the hangar.
Marek was unconscious, left in a sitting position, his head lowered. His stun gun laying in front of him. Looks like he was tazed by his own gun.

As Tarmikos' robot began to move, he could vaguely feel the ability to cast magic, but it didn't translate to the robots abilities and the magic effects remained confined to the cockpit.

The bullets fired from Rain's robot, bounced off of Slavegear, leaving miniature dents in the armor.
Slavegear turned to face her and Drasko's voice rang from the speakers:

"....Johan is dead... he died in that burning shed... together with the rest of his friends..." Drasko quietly said:
"He was naive, stupid. Blindly optimistic. He believed in people. He was unconditionally kind to them, even when they hurt him. He believed in giving everyone a second chance.

But the world is cruel. And it killed him" Drasko heavily swallowed:

"....my name is Drasko. And I hold no illusions about the world.

At this moment, Nyx is viewed as a push over. A weak country with no military, full of Tilerium and set for the taking. All you have to do is dare.

Well... I'm here to correct that perspective" he angrily smiled:

"I want the world respect Nyx. I want them to fear it!

I want the world to consider the following thought.
If a single yokel like me... could do this much-" The Slavegear spread its hands apart:
"-...imagine what 50 million yokels in Nyx can do... if someone pisses them off for too long.

I want the world to remember this very well.
So that next time, when some IMBECILE, thinks he can invade Nyx, I want him to shit himself in fear, I want his hands to shake! At the thought, of what will happen to him, and his country, if he DARES, to invade Nyx again!

That is my objective!"

With another brief, deafening racket, another robot marched out of the hangar bay. Kaylee at the pilots seat.
When her voice came out of the speakers, it sounded very quiet:

"...Johan.. if you're serious about this objective, then launching the missile won't accomplish it. It will just kill everyone. There won't be anyone left to fear you.."

Drasko released a quiet, crazed laugh: "...I guess you better kill me then, before I launch it"

"DON'T BULLSHIT ME!" Kaylee suddenly shrieked: "YOU COULD HAVE LAUNCHED THAT MISSILE TEN TIMES OVER BY NOW!
Drasko And Johan, both were pretty firm about not hurting civilians! At you core, you haven't changed!
Do you even intend to launch the missile at all!?! Why don't you just launch it right now!! Come on big man! What the fuck are you waiting for!!!"

A brief pause followed, before Drasko's voice echoed out of the Slavegear:
"....that... that's against the game's rules, Kaylee... the rules say, I launch it after five minutes-"

"YOU'LL BE DEAD IN FIVE MINUTES!" Kaylee shrieked: "...is that what you planned?.. You just planned to die? Planned for us to destroy Slavegear with you inside?"

"...so.. you're saying I'm bluffing.." Drasko's voice became very quiet, very even: "...you think I won't launch the missile? That I want Slavegear destroyed? Not dismantled, but destroyed? So no one can use it for parts?
That's quite a gamble... captain... a gamble with thousands of lives on the line. You really gonna put that much faith in me? What if you're wrong? You're really gonna take that chance?"

"GOD DAMN YOU JOHAN!" Kaylee shrieked, it sounded like she was crying: "KNOCK IT OFF! THE WORLD WILL RESPECT NYX ENOUGH AS IT IS! I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE!"

"What will it be, in the end?" Drasko quietly asked, a crazed smirk appearing over his lips:
"Do you think I will launch the missile? Or was I bluffing, all this time?
If you don't want to gamble, then FIGHT ME!!"

Drasko shrieked and Slavegear charged towards the four mini robots before it.

The Slavegear rose its massive arm and aimed to land a punch on Twilight, emitting a metalic shriek as it charged forward.

As Moon Dusts crawled through the tunnel, the echo of the robots footsteps began to resonate in the walls.

After several moments, an opening could be seen at the end of the tunnel and Moon entered a wide room, completely packed with wires and complicated looking devices.
One of the devices looked like a small engine, constantly in motion and emitting a metalic noise.

367 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Sat 6 May - 19:34

Rain quickly slams her body against twilights slamming her out of the way, Rain crouches and locks her arms together bracing for the impact... If she was crushed she thought she wouldnt die for it...

She hopped at least.

View user profile

368 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Sat 6 May - 19:51

As her machine stumbles out of the way, she turns to Rain. Confused and surprised, she raises her voice.

"Why?! Dodge that!"

She tries to pull her out of the way of the fist.

"Seeing the arm move, I guess we're way faster. Telegraphed moves like that won't hit us."

She then turns to Slavegear's original, and bolts to it's legs.

"Drasko, stay quiet. If you want to sprout speeches, do it after you've finished this game."

View user profile

369 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Sat 6 May - 20:10

Moon looked about, and then at the engine. A magical glow enveloped her hands and she placed them on the side of the engine, beginning the process of melting it.

View user profile

370 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Sat 6 May - 22:23

The robots proved to be a little heavy to control and all the movements came out a bit sluggish.

"I don't want to hear it from you, backstabber!" Drasko sneered. His punch missed its mark and he stumbled over Twilights robot, collapsing into the water and slowly rolling forward, coming back to his feet.

"90 seconds left on the timer!" Kaylee screamed over the radio: "Moon! You have to get out of there! Any longer and that thing will cook you alive!"

Drasko scowled, turning around and swinging his massive fist at Twilights robot:

"MOON!" he screamed over the speakers: "I told you to leave damn it! The robots carcass will become inhospitable, long before the timer runs out! Don't ruin this for me! Just go! Get out of the robot!!!"

As his words echoed across the robots carcass, the temperature inside began to climb to extremely uncomfortable levels. The walls and floor became warm to the touch and they were getting warm fast.

The engine began to rapidly melt, as Moons spell took effect and something began emitting a low, dangerous screech, somewhere deep inside the robots frame.

"Moon!... Moon what the hell are you doing in there!?" Drasko shouted over the speakers: "You'll make it worse! Just leave the robot damn it! The frame is getting too hot, it will fry you!"

371 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Sat 6 May - 22:38

Moon looked about, increasing the power of her spell just for a few moments before letting go. She gasped and fell back, struggling to stand before looking to the tunnel and starting to crawl slowly.

View user profile

372 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Sun 7 May - 0:10

Rain looks to twilight, "slow or not I would much rather risk my own life then have someone else die... " she huffs

View user profile

373 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Sun 7 May - 7:32

Tilight ignored the insults thrown at her, motioning to the others to seek out the missile. In the meantime, she was getting the hell out of the way of the giant's arm. She knew that if it hits, she was done for. She also knew that as long as Drasko was focussed on her death, the others should focus on the bomb.

With that, she tries a short burst of telepathy.

~"Kaylee, get the bomb while he wants me dead! Repeat, get the bomb!"~

View user profile

374 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Sun 7 May - 8:44

(Omega)
Omega kicked the stun weapon away from Marek before approaching the unconscious man. Sword drawn, he pressed the tip just against the bat ponies chest holding it in place.

(Radiance)
"I'm sorry it's come to this Drasko" Radiance finally broke into the conversation "I'm sorry that you were born from all this chaos and that your other half, your brother, is chained inside your mind screaming at you to stop! It's not too late to let him free again, he's only dead because all you see is death"

(Tarmikos)
An aura of magic took shape around Tarmikos' body inside the cockpit, the tendrils of magic looking to absorb the power from inside the robot and draw it into his own body.

View user profile

375 Re: Slavegear - Part 4 on Mon 8 May - 11:08

The engine part began to melt into pieces as Moons spell took full effect. A distant series of explosions rang somewhere deep inside Slavegear, its echo faintly reaching Moons ears.

The tunnel she crawled through became painfully hot, its surface turning more and more red by the second. Just before it became unbearable, Moon reached the exit.

The ocean line and Mother Base could be seen in the distance, through the tunnels exit.

Slavegear itself briefly seized up, as a series of explosions rang deep inside its carcass. Massive parts of it got blown off and the armor plating came off in several places. The plates of armor slowly falling into the water, sending massive waves in every direction.

"Shit" Drasko swore with a smile: "I guess we overheated it a few too many times eh..
Oh well, better make the most of it-"

Slavegear roared and charged towards Twilights robot, wildly swinging his fists.
Just before he could make it, Kaylee's robot suddenly landed on his back from above, making Slavegear stumble and fall into a crouching position.

Kaylee immediately began tearing at the at the armor plate, that shielded the missile pod, with her massive fists.
"I got you covered Twilight!" she shouted over the radio, as her robot tore and pulled at the armor plate, until it came off, exposing the missile pod.

You could see the very tip of the missile, but it didn't look like one could get a firm grasp of it, until more armor plating was torn off.

Kaylee's robot was suddenly kicked backwards and she landed hard on her back, a few dozen meters away. You heard her muffled groan, as the wind was kicked out of her. Her robot remained on its back, somewhat fumbling its limbs around, trying to get back up.

"Somethings wrong with Slavegear!" Mercer yelled over the radio: "The cooling system is completely shot! Its tearing itself apart from inside!"

As she spoke, you notice Slavegear rise up again and roar, as explosion after explosion rang from deep inside its carcass. Bits and pieces were falling off and flying out of it in random directions, each sending large waves over the ocean.

Drasko's voice came out of the speakers: "...if this keeps up... the missile will blow up together with Slavegear, spreading the virus across Mother Base... that will simply not do... that will not do at all..."

You heard him tapping a series of buttons on the console and a synthetic voice echoed from his cockpit:
"Target coordinates changed. Missile, ready for launch"

"I'm sorry lads, I'm gonna have to cut this game short" Drasko released a pained laugh, it sounded like he was in physical pain:
"... I think I achieved my objective.. wouldn't you say?... I doubt anyone will be in a hurry to invade Nyx again, any time soon.... damn its hot in here" he heavily swallowed.
You heard a small explosion come from the speakers and Drasko emitted a muffled scream:

"...fuck... that one hurt... hehe... ouw...." he spit something on the floor and Slavegear straightened up:
"Moon... if you can hear me... get out.. now... there's only 30 seconds left on the timer... I wouldn't want you to blow up with me... makes me feel bad..."

Slavegear turned and looked at the mini robots around it:
"Well... we had a good run... but... I don't think neither me or Johan are coming back... there's nothing left for us here.
Only a cruel world. People fighting. Killing. Dying. People suffering and hurting each other. Sometimes for a reason and sometimes for no reason at all... I don't want to come back to that"

"Johan!-" Kaylee screamed but Johan cut her off:

"I'm tired, Kaylee. I had a shitty life. I just want it to end. There's nothing for me to go back to. But maybe... before I go, I can still bring some light to this world... some hope that if you try hard enough... maybe... you can change how the world works... even if its only a little-"

"New target coordinates set" a synthetic voice rang: "New target is, 300 000 kilometers above sea level. Missile ready for fire"

"...I win" Drasko smiled through the pain.
Another series of explosions rang across Slavegear, tearing apart its insides. And the missile shot out of its rocked pod, almost at the same time.

Its engines ignited and it shot upward at a startling speed, leaving behind a trail or smoke and fire.

"300 000 kilometers?..." Kaylee quietly mumbled: "... space?..."

Mercer exhaled, leaning over the guard rail in the hangar bay: "...he sent it passed the earths orbit. If the rocket explodes up there, the virus will be harmlessly destroyed by the vacuum.."

Kaylee's eyes slightly widened as she mumbled: "...Johan?"

The Slavegear roared in pain, as the timer on its coolent system reached zero. Explosion after explosion tore through its body, sending one of its arms flying across the area and violently landing into the ocean.

"JOHAN!" Kaylee screamed in horror, sprinting toward the massive robot.

She grabbed with both hands at its front armor plate and tried to pry it off:

"HELP ME!" She screamed to you, her eyes wide in fear: "HELP ME PRY THIS THING OPEN! WE CAN GET TO THE COCKPIT! WE CAN STILL PULL HIM OUT OF THERE!!! PLEASE!!!"

The Slavegears surface was turning red hot, fast, large chunks of debris was falling off of it in every direction as explosion after explosion rocked its massive carcass.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum