The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's


You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976 Re: Digital Waltz on Fri 20 Oct - 1:49

Rain moves up past the figures shoulder and slides her buster next to his side. She moves in and raises it under his palms and activates it aiming for its neck.

Violet groans, "Can... I-I please... Get some medical... Attention..." she groans gripping her ribs, "Ah... God... Fucking fuck..."she curses trying to dull the pain.

View user profile

977 Re: Digital Waltz on Fri 20 Oct - 14:15

// Hiking trip continu






View user profile http://ultimate.secrets-stories.com

978 Re: Digital Waltz on Fri 20 Oct - 19:54

The last robot was thrown back, before a volley of crystals shattered its visual sensors and its metal spine cracked at the neck.

It tripped over its own feet and fell back, its body jerking slightly, as sparks flew out of its head, before the robots eyes went dark and it stopped moving.


Tomas released a brief sight of relief and quickly assessed his surroundings. His expression became pained, as he looked at the numerous wounded.

He hesitated for a moment, trying to shake off his feelings of horror, then he moved towards Violet, opening up a small first aid kit that was strapped to his leg.



Madelyn was looking at the wounded as well. Her expression unreadable.

She finally turned towards Arnold and asked:
"...must I, leave the wounded, and go on ahead, with a small team? This, doesn't feel right..
Although at a foreseeably slower pace, perhaps we could all go, together?.."


"Zarovee's lab isn't far" Tomas called, as he hastily patched up Violets wounds: "Its north of here, about 20 minutes by air, just past the lake.
We'll catch up with you soon, if you want to head off right away"


"I would prefer to travel together.." Madelyn stiffly replied, looking down.

View user profile http://ultimate.secrets-stories.com

979 Re: Digital Waltz on Fri 20 Oct - 20:07

Kaylee Brown wrote:// Hiking trip continu







//Nice. Those ruins look in fairly good nick, what're they called?

View user profile

980 Re: Digital Waltz on Fri 20 Oct - 20:10

Kaylee Brown wrote:The last robot was thrown back, before a volley of crystals shattered its visual sensors and its metal spine cracked at the neck.

It tripped over its own feet and fell back, its body jerking slightly, as sparks flew out of its head, before the robots eyes went dark and it stopped moving.


Tomas released a brief sight of relief and quickly assessed his surroundings. His expression became pained, as he looked at the numerous wounded.

He hesitated for a moment, trying to shake off his feelings of horror, then he moved towards Violet, opening up a small first aid kit that was strapped to his leg.



Madelyn was looking at the wounded as well. Her expression unreadable.

She finally turned towards Arnold and asked:
"...must I, leave the wounded, and go on ahead, with a small team? This, doesn't feel right..
Although at a foreseeably slower pace, perhaps we could all go, together?.."


"Zarovee's lab isn't far" Tomas called, as he hastily patched up Violets wounds: "Its north of here, about 20 minutes by air, just past the lake.
We'll catch up with you soon, if you want to head off right away"


"I would prefer to travel together.." Madelyn stiffly replied, looking down.

"Should've gone to Specsavers..." the Hooded Figure quips, before turning to the others "There's no guarantee you'll be safe once you reach this lab, more robots could come at any moment. It'd be safer to stick together."



Last edited by The Hooded Figure on Fri 20 Oct - 20:21; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

981 Re: Digital Waltz on Fri 20 Oct - 20:17

Kaylee Brown wrote:// Will do XD
Stopped at a hotel with good wifi. But its located next to a forest, I literally hear wolves howling, halp!



(Everyone)

The forcefield loudly hummed, as the sword bounced off of it. The robots head swung upwards, as the Hooded Figure punched him in the jaw.

The robots back arced and it staggered backwards, trying to regain its focus.



The second robot briefly stopped, watching Oboros escape, then it turned back, scanning the battlefield for new targets.
Its hands were visibly cracked and bent out of shape. They didn't move as fast or as precise, as before.

The robot only managed to emmit an angry roar, before Tomas slammed into him at full speed, knocking the robots hands to the side and embedding his blade deep into the robots skull.


As the machine crumbled, Tomas turned back and shouted over the racket:

"Help us defeat the last machine quickly, then we'll go to Zarovee's together! If you split up into a small group and get ambushed, we may not reach you in time!"


Madelyn managed to pick herself off the floor and took Oboro's hand, using it for support. She seems unsteady on her feet, looking around with hazed eyes.

Oboro's vision finally started to clear. First, only black spots filled her eyes, then silhouettes began to appear and take shape.

She could see Mira, laying in the rubble, a few meters away. She was feebly moving her arms, visibly shell shocked and trying to sit up on the floor. A few lines of blood ran down her forehead and cheek.


"Please, We Musn't Leave. Yet" Madelyn stiffly called, looking at those around her:
"Our, colleagues and Friends. I cannot bare, them dying, Because of, Me"
Her empty eyes briefly catching a shadow of sadness, before returning to an emotionless stare.


"Stay down" the Hooded Figure advises Mira as they move over to her and shift some rubble, before inspecting her forehead and cheek for injuries "It's important to remain calm, does it hurt anywhere?"

View user profile

982 Re: Digital Waltz on Fri 20 Oct - 21:43

"P-P-Painkillers... Morphine... S-s-something..." Violet stutters, "j-j-just... Hurry..." she looks to her hands which were shaking heavily

Rain looks to the group taking maddie, "I will be going with you guys." her eyes turn to Tomas, "Tomas you are the most trained when it comes to these sorts of things... Im trusting you to guard our friends with your life." she nods opening her wings, "you're a batpony... You have more then proven your ability as such. now prove that you are more then just a puppet to this place by protecting your fellow batpony while upholding your oath to protect." she looks back, "Meet us at Zarovies when you can"

View user profile

983 Re: Digital Waltz on Sun 22 Oct - 18:31

Arnold got off the shoulders of his colleague, and with a loud yell of pain, he pulled out the blade that has been bother him.

"Agreed, it's safer to move as a group once it's time to fight. That much is true. Except..."

Oboro took his place in the conversation, speaking strict. "Given our current state, that would require a lot of time. Time they'll use to program a new squad to attack. Time to make other traps to slow us down. Time that, when it runs out, will guarantee countless deaths and the world in the hands of the digital waltz. Quite simply put, TIME. WE. DON'T. HAVE."

She sighs. "I hate the idea of leaving behind someone too, but it has to be done. We don't have room for comfort anymore, we need to get to that lab NOW!"

With that, she grabbed Madelyn, and spoke to her in her face. "Let's go, before everything we fought for was in vain." She tried pulling her up, but with one arm, that was a wasted effort."

View user profile

984 Re: Digital Waltz on Mon 23 Oct - 10:57

The Hooded Figure wrote:



//Nice. Those ruins look in fairly good nick, what're they called?


// Hi everyone ^^
Finally back from the hiking trip! Was dead tired so that's why teh delays in the rp  Embarassed


The pic up there is the Agrippa Palace, located in the Banias Nature Reserve ^^


We're back to regular posting now, but shortly before that, some moar pics from the trip ^^



The Sanctuary of Pan, in the Banias Nature Reserve




A Ski resort, on Mount Hermon. This is teh Snow Ambulance, but no snow




Poor Snowman with no snow =(




Mount Hermon. A chair lift can take you to the top. But lets climb it on foot!








Sooooon.




Que Rocky Balboa soundtrack




Ski Run Closed =(  lol




View of north Israel from the Agamon Hula valley.




Moar north Israel




The waterfall of the Banias river




Visit Israel, we have cookies ^^

View user profile http://ultimate.secrets-stories.com

985 Re: Digital Waltz on Mon 23 Oct - 11:26

(Everyone)


Tomas looked at Rain and nodded:
"...I will repay my debt.. I promise..... I will protect them with my life" he quietly said, before turning back to Violet and opening up his med kit, looking for morphine.


Mira was looking around with hazed eyes, her vision unfocused. She exhaled slowly, covering her eyes with the palm of her hand:
"..m-my head... hurts.." she quietly said with a pained expression.

As you look for injury, you notice a large bruise on her head. Several deep cuts were visible there, lines of blood slowly falling over her face and right cheek.




With a pained expression, Madelyn slowly turned away from the scene and gingerly grabbed onto Oboro's back:

"...Ready" she stiffly called in a disjointed voice.



"Head towards the lake" Tomas called, as he worked on Violets wounds: "You can't miss it. Zarovee's lab is on the other side. Fly fast, you should be there within 20 minutes"

View user profile http://ultimate.secrets-stories.com

986 Re: Digital Waltz on Mon 23 Oct - 11:49

//The ski run is never closed if you believe hard enough...or have the right skis.

View user profile

987 Re: Digital Waltz on Mon 23 Oct - 12:35

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)


Tomas looked at Rain and nodded:
"...I will repay my debt.. I promise..... I will protect them with my life" he quietly said, before turning back to Violet and opening up his med kit, looking for morphine.


Mira was looking around with hazed eyes, her vision unfocused. She exhaled slowly, covering her eyes with the palm of her hand:
"..m-my head... hurts.." she quietly said with a pained expression.

As you look for injury, you notice a large bruise on her head. Several deep cuts were visible there, lines of blood slowly falling over her face and right cheek.




With a pained expression, Madelyn slowly turned away from the scene and gingerly grabbed onto Oboro's back:

"...Ready" she stiffly called in a disjointed voice.



"Head towards the lake" Tomas called, as he worked on Violets wounds: "You can't miss it. Zarovee's lab is on the other side. Fly fast, you should be there within 20 minutes"


"Okay, now it's important you keep awake and talking whilst i clean and secure this wound, so what made you want to become a news reporter?" the Hooded Figure nods as they use telekinesis to levitate the blood from the wounds off the skin and into a floating bubble isolated from contamination, discarding the dirt caught up in it, and then set up a forcefield around the wound to act as a pressure bandage.

"Hey, cop" the Hooded Figure talks over to Tomas without turning away from his work "Do you know where the nearest hospital is? It'd be a good idea to get these people checked out by a professional."

View user profile

988 Re: Digital Waltz on Mon 23 Oct - 12:38

Kaylee Brown wrote:
The Hooded Figure wrote:



//Nice. Those ruins look in fairly good nick, what're they called?


// Hi everyone ^^
Finally back from the hiking trip! Was dead tired so that's why teh delays in the rp  Embarassed


The pic up there is the Agrippa Palace, located in the Banias Nature Reserve ^^


We're back to regular posting now, but shortly before that, some moar pics from the trip ^^



The Sanctuary of Pan, in the Banias Nature Reserve




A Ski resort, on Mount Hermon. This is teh Snow Ambulance, but no snow




Poor Snowman with no snow =(




Mount Hermon. A chair lift can take you to the top. But lets climb it on foot!








Sooooon.




Que Rocky Balboa soundtrack




Ski Run Closed =(  lol




View of north Israel from the Agamon Hula valley.




Moar north Israel




The waterfall of the Banias river




Visit Israel, we have cookies ^^


// Yes, but did you plant the flag?

View user profile

989 Re: Digital Waltz on Mon 23 Oct - 16:53

Rain opens her own wings and grabs arnold, "lets get moving then." she nods pulling him up into a bridel carry and with a flap of her wings rising into the air she conciders some things while she waits for her friends to rise up beside her so they may get going. She begins to glide her way in the direction of the lake waiting for them to catch up before soaring twards it.

Violet shallows her breath to dull the pain in her chest, she sobs quitely, "it-t... Hurts..." she grits her teeth.

View user profile

990 Re: Digital Waltz on Tue 24 Oct - 5:55

(Radiance)
Still holding Serena's unconious form, Radiance takes off as well.

View user profile

991 Re: Digital Waltz on Tue 24 Oct - 23:25

Arnold raised an eyebrow. "Thank you, Rain, but it was smarter if I stayed there. My leg is not very functional now."

Oboro made sure Madelyn was stable. Having trouble with just one arm, she undid the sling, and her limp left arm bungled there. It had no feeling or pwer, but if she held it, she could support Madelyn.

After she managed that, she flew up, struggling from the weight and blood loss. "Feelin' a bit woozy... I'll crash later, first the mission."

Angelo saluted them. "Godspeed, you guys."

View user profile

992 Re: Digital Waltz on Wed 25 Oct - 14:58

Rain looks to Arnolds leg, "that would give tomas more to worry about if persay they were attacked, you wouldn't really be able to help. Going to the lab and getting you fixed there will be faster and bringing you along as someone who can attest to our struggle is also good... Your twilights assisstant, and as far as I know, part of the union. I assume you know how to talk to people and are therefor an asset that should come with us.

View user profile

993 Re: Digital Waltz on Thu 26 Oct - 12:08

// The flag is there, honest >.>



(Apartment complex)

"The central hospital is about 30 minutes away by car" Tomas grimly replied, as he injected a morphine syringe into Violets vein:
"I want to help our friends but I'm worried that a hospital may not be the safest place for them right now.

A warrant is still out for our arrest and the hospital is a very public place.

Someone may recognize us and alert the police.. or the Digital Waltz. If another hit squad shows up at the hospital, it will endanger everyone inside.. we can't allow that"

Deep sorrow was reflecting in her eyes, as he put the syringe away and began carefully and gently bandaging Violets wounds:

"...hang on, just a bit longer okay?" he said, looking at her: "..the medication should start working shortly"





Mira was stiffly sitting on the floor, her unfocused eyes staring into space:
"...I... wanted to become a reporter, because... its... important... letting people know... showing them, the truth...

When, something horrible happens, when people get hurt.. they.. often want their voices heard. They want the world to know, about, how they were wronged.

At the same time, its important to raise the public's awareness, when something bad happens, even if it happens on the other side of the world. So that, we can better ourselves, as a society. So that we can come together, and help those in need.


At times like those, it is important, more than ever, to deliver accurate, unbiased, objective news. Thorough research, investigation, and report. For the people, who want their stories heard. For the people, who want to know whats happening.


I decided to dedicate my life, to finding that truth, and reporting it to the world, as accurately as I can, as thoroughly as I can, because its important..

Public awareness... its.. important..." Mira quietly said and looked down:



"...something, very bad, is happening in Adelheid... people have suffered... people have died...
And I don't know who is to blame. The Union government? The Digital Waltz? Some other, unknown faction? I don't know.

But I am determined to find out.


I have, an obligation, to the public. To find out, and show them the truth. So that the wrong people, will not be blamed, for something they have not done...

Its... important... its something worth risking your life for...


That's what I've decided.." Mira looked at you and released a small smile.

View user profile http://ultimate.secrets-stories.com

994 Re: Digital Waltz on Thu 26 Oct - 12:08

(The Adelheid Lake)


A relatively clear sky opened before you, as you rapidly made your way above city. The clouds have moved to the edges of the horizon, revealing a light blue sky and the orange light of the setting sun.

The skyscrapers abruptly ended, revealing a massive avenue, filled with luxurious hotels and pine trees. And beyond, a massive body of water, stretching almost up to the horizon.


The waters were still, peaceful. Numerous piers and sandy beaches stretched along the shore. Several small fishing boats and tourist vessels, lazily drifted along the surface of the water, they appeared so tiny from this distance, they almost looked like little toys that a child had left in the water.



"....The Adelheid Lake" Madelyn called in a disjointed voice: "Over 150 Square Kilometers, Crystal clear water, surrounded by Luxurious Hotels, beaches and Parks, it is considered one of the, Main, Tourist attractions, in the Capital city of, Soren"


Madelyn looked down. A series of casinos and restaurants were flashing their lights, as you flew above:

"...Oboro..." she stiffly called after a moment: "....am I... human?..."


The wind was ruffling your hair, as you flew closer to the lake. The ambient noise of the city seemed peaceful and soothing from this height. The people below looked like small dots and the cars moving below looked like toys.


Madelyn suddenly jerked and pointed at the lake's shore:


"There... Attention, Everyone. I may have, a way to, cut our Traveling time, by half.

The far shore of the Adelheid Lake, is, 18 kilometers, away. Traveling by air, at current speed, will require 20 minutes of time. However, utilizing an industry grade engine, I believe we can reach our destination, in 10.


Request. Please set me down, next to that pier, And, follow my lead" Madelyn pointed to one of the piers, built next to a sandy beach.
You notice a few office buildings there and several vans on the nearby parking lot. But no boats though.

View user profile http://ultimate.secrets-stories.com

995 Re: Digital Waltz on Thu 26 Oct - 14:07

Kaylee Brown wrote:// The flag is there, honest >.>



(Apartment complex)

"The central hospital is about 30 minutes away by car" Tomas grimly replied, as he injected a morphine syringe into Violets vein:
"I want to help our friends but I'm worried that a hospital may not be the safest place for them right now.

A warrant is still out for our arrest and the hospital is a very public place.

Someone may recognize us and alert the police.. or the Digital Waltz. If another hit squad shows up at the hospital, it will endanger everyone inside.. we can't allow that"

Deep sorrow was reflecting in her eyes, as he put the syringe away and began carefully and gently bandaging Violets wounds:

"...hang on, just a bit longer okay?" he said, looking at her: "..the medication should start working shortly"





Mira was stiffly sitting on the floor, her unfocused eyes staring into space:
"...I... wanted to become a reporter, because... its... important... letting people know... showing them, the truth...

When, something horrible happens, when people get hurt.. they.. often want their voices heard. They want the world to know, about, how they were wronged.

At the same time, its important to raise the public's awareness, when something bad happens, even if it happens on the other side of the world. So that, we can better ourselves, as a society. So that we can come together, and help those in need.  


At times like those, it is important, more than ever, to deliver accurate, unbiased, objective news. Thorough research, investigation, and report. For the people, who want their stories heard. For the people, who want to know whats happening.


I decided to dedicate my life, to finding that truth, and reporting it to the world, as accurately as I can, as thoroughly as I can, because its important..

Public awareness... its.. important..." Mira quietly said and looked down:



"...something, very bad, is happening in Adelheid... people have suffered... people have died...
And I don't know who is to blame. The Union government? The Digital Waltz? Some other, unknown faction? I don't know.

But I am determined to find out.


I have, an obligation, to the public. To find out, and show them the truth. So that the wrong people, will not be blamed, for something they have not done...

Its... important... its something worth risking your life for...


That's what I've decided.." Mira looked at you and released a small smile.


"Even when that information might be dangerous to them?" the Hooded Figure asked Mira "You don't think they are some things it's better not knowing?"

"Then where do we take them? They need proper medical treatment, and i recall you guys just evacuated the nearest illicit medical facility down in the Labyrinth" the Hooded Figure says to Tomas, before thinking to themselves for a moment and then getting out their phone "Maybe someone can help us though..." They send off a short text message to the hacker, 'URGENT OFF GRID MEDIC NEED NOW', knowing it will get an automated response.

View user profile

996 Re: Digital Waltz on Fri 27 Oct - 20:47

(Radiance)
"There's a change the noise of the engine will point out our location to the enemy. I think we should keep things silent and take the extra time" Radiance suggests "Plus, we tend to get attacked every time we land or stop. Which could end up wasting more time than saving"

View user profile

997 Re: Digital Waltz on Sat 28 Oct - 5:59

"I agree, I say we just take this and just keep flying." Rain frowns, "as tiring as this is... I think staying high is the smartist desision."

View user profile

998 Re: Digital Waltz on Sat 28 Oct - 11:13

View user profile http://ultimate.secrets-stories.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum