B-401-Bodewig

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 11]

126 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Sun 8 May - 20:51

*to celestia*
"you did tell her you were going, right?"

View user profile

127 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Sun 8 May - 21:13

Tarmikos had gone into his own thoughts collecting himself mentally for the battle. He made his way over to where Eva was standing.

"How you holding up?"

View user profile

128 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Sun 8 May - 22:24

Fire sits next to celestia, You could almost say Fire looked a bit more professional. She looked up at celestia and than looks to her armor... Even as she was going to die she held her eye for good armor... Fire wasn't impressed, "Uh Celestial... Gold isn't a very good armor material. I know your princess and all but why go for the "rank and prestige" look... When you could have a better chance of living in thick steel." She looks to her spear... Or well... In correct terms it was a glave. Fire steps back and draws her great sword and looks at it, "if you don't mind me asking how much action has that blade seen?"

View user profile

129 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Sun 8 May - 23:29

If Red had bristled at Fire's earlier comment, he was downright livid at her blatant insulting of the princess. How dare she! "The princess has no need for thick steel, Fire." He said, his tone cold. "That would only slow her down." He sat next to them both, wishing he had decent armor.

View user profile

130 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Mon 9 May - 0:28

"Red she's clearly wearing heavy armor, and if you knew about metals you would know gold has more mass... Therefore the armor she's wearing is possibly weaker and much more heavy than the armor I'm wearing..." She looks over at him, "just because she's royalty doesn't mean I'm just going to stand by and not let her know her equipment isn't as effective as it could be..." She frowns "in fact... I'd much rather treat a princess as though they were real ponys... Not as though they are higher beings that I should be bowing to. Because I find a name to bring more to life than 'my leage' or 'your highness' to me they are on just about the same level I am to me nopony is better than the other.

View user profile

131 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Mon 9 May - 1:00

"..I see." Red sighed, looking away. "I'm sorry, Fire. I'm just not thinking clearly right now. I know about metals and weight, and I can clearly see that the princesses armor might be less than phenomenal. I mean, my breastplate is pure gold, and I'm only still wearing it because of the enchantments that survived the boat explosion. I just wish my hammer had landed nearby. Could've come in handy right now."

View user profile

132 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Mon 9 May - 1:07

"But..." She smirks "...I could be wrong at the same time... Knowing the princesses status and how well the armors crafted I would assume the blacksmith knew gold wasn't a good metal... But he did it because gold is exelent with enchantmants. Celestias armor probably has more enchantmants than anypony can count, and the gems lining the armor could be buffing them even more... So in a way, if I'm right, a full suit of enchanted heavy gold armor lined with jewels and filled to the brim with defensive enchantmants..." She knocks on celestials armor "... She could withstand going full force into a mountain and get up like it was nothing and the armor wouldn't have a scratch..."

View user profile

133 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Mon 9 May - 1:08

"Unless again I'm wrong than the armor is bland and its useless..."

View user profile

134 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Mon 9 May - 7:02

Twilight, crashes into the room. While breaking through the walls hurted her, the anger she had in her was making her ignore it. Her breathing was heavy And her eyes wide, with the frown on her head sealing the deal. She was livid

"Princess Celestia..." Her voice is as calm as she can muster, which is, to be honest, pretty little.

"What. The hell. Are you doing?"

View user profile

135 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Mon 9 May - 13:19

Fire looks at twilight than celestia... She takes a few steps back "well... Good luck! I hope that armor is good because if its not..." She looks to twilight.

View user profile

136 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Mon 9 May - 18:19

Tarmikos wrote:Tarmikos had gone into his own thoughts collecting himself mentally for the battle. He made his way over to where Eva was standing.
"How you holding up?"

"Calm.." Eva quietly said, staring into space: "..calmer that I thought I'd be. Funny how life turns out eh?" she looked at you with a small smile:
"..I never properly apologized to you for getting you dragged into this mess. If you never found me, back there in Canterlot, you would've probably had just another peaceful day" she closed her eyes:
"I'm sorry.." she sighed and looked away. After a moment, the small smile appeared on her face again: "... you know, I was thinking about inviting you for a drink, after this mess is over, but... looks like we ran out of time" she smiled again, only the smile turned a little sad.

firewing11 wrote:"Uh Celestial... Gold isn't a very good armor material. I know your princess and all but why go for the "rank and prestige" look... When you could have a better chance of living in thick steel." She looks to her spear... Or well... In correct terms it was a glave. Fire steps back and draws her great sword and looks at it, "if you don't mind me asking how much action has that blade seen?"

Red Eyes wrote:If Red had bristled at Fire's earlier comment, he was downright livid at her blatant insulting of the princess. How dare she! "The princess has no need for thick steel, Fire." He said, his tone cold. "That would only slow her down." He sat next to them both, wishing he had decent armor.

"No, its ok, I'm afraid you're quite right" Celestia nodded with a small, shy smile:
"This armor was made more for ceremony, than actual combat. And the spear has never seen combat. I simply picked up these items, because they were the closest to me at the moment.. I had to leave in a hurry you see"

She nodded: "I do appreciate your advice. And I appreciate very much that you look at me as an equal, just another pony among hundreds. I must confess, I see myself as only a mare as well. It is very refreshing someone looking at me as such" she released a bright smile:

"...I hope I won't get in your way during combat.. this armor and spear isn't much, but I will rely on my magic, more than anything else" she nodded to Red Eyes and Fire:

"Thank you" she smiled.

Lord Wyvern wrote:*to celestia*
"you did tell her you were going, right?"

Celestia sighed and looked out the window: "No...but, I was hoping she'd understand.

Velvet_horse wrote:Twilight, crashes into the room. While breaking through the walls hurted her, the anger she had in her was making her ignore it. Her breathing was heavy And her eyes wide, with the frown on her head sealing the deal. She was livid
"Princess Celestia..." Her voice is as calm as she can muster, which is, to be honest, pretty little.
"What. The hell. Are you doing?"

"What did you expect me to do?" Celestia looked at you with a heavy stare:
"Look behind you, Twilight"

Celestia nodded toward the window. As you look through, the city of Adelheid came into view.

Fires, smoke, explosions. The buildings were covered in ash. The parks burning. Hundreds of civilians flooded the streets, trying to run for their life, as an endless army of monsters mercilessly hunted them down and slaughtered them were they stood.

The streets ran red with blood. The amount of formless corpses was too much to look at.
The local police was almost helpless.

".... This will be Equestria, if the mission fails" Celestia grimly replied:
"It doesn't matter who leads a nation, if the nation is a burning husk. We must prioritize our objectives, because we cannot afford to fail.

Our success isn't written in stone. What will you do, if your friends die for nothing? If the mission fails and these monsters will burn down the world?
Don't you understand?

Even if the world leaders will vanish, the people will simply elect someone else and move on. They are not so blind, as to fall into chaos. Our nation is not so weak, as to fall into anarchy.
Millions of people live in Equestria, do you really believe there isn't a single one, who is capable, intelligent and noble enough to stand up and take our place, if we fall?" Celestia said, a trace of tears appeared in her eyes:

"I cannot, I will not order my followers into their doom. This mission is volunteer only and I will stand together with those who wish to proceed.
I have to see this through, Twilight. I have to make sure there is a tomorrow for the rest of the world. I have to go, because I will never forgive myself if I stay behind.

I may be inexperienced in arts of combat, and my gear may be just for show, but I can do magic. And even if I only provide a tiny push, in the grand scheme of things, a tiny push may be the difference between life and death of this world"

View user profile http://ultimate.secrets-stories.com

137 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Mon 9 May - 18:20

(Everyone)

"INCOMIIIIIING!!!"
One of the soldiers screamed and a distant explosion shattered the windows, inside the hall.
The next second, half a dozen horrific demons burst into the hall.

They emitted a deafening shriek, that could make blood turn cold in your veins. One of them grabbed a soldier and violently threw him out of the window. The dying scream of the man, loudly echoed inside your ears.

One of the demons ran toward the bomb.
The others sprinted toward you.

138 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Mon 9 May - 19:37

"DON'T EVEN START WITH THAT ARGUMENT!!!"

While she notices the demon approaching, Twilight merely fires a thunderbolt at it.

"If that's the argument you want to hang up now, why doesn't everyone just jump into that fiery hellhole?! You had 1000 YEARS to step down and live in peace! Do you know what happened in those years?! You became a keystone the whole world stands on! And you just want to destroy yourself for one thing?! You have NO idea what happens when you're gone, do you?! "Oh, they're smart ehough to fix it", but you forget the HEART! They wait for YOU! When you're gone, morality will be destroyed! Then the whole tomorrow you all talk about but will never will be nothing but mourning! So yes, there will be a tomorrow... But it's not one you think of. The demons that already passed? They'll raid the nations that are left! Filled with devestated, thus weakened ponies! We may see another day... But it will be HELL ON EARTH!!!"

She turns away.

"If you really think you are expandable, go ahead and die. I'll find a way to kill them, if it's the last thing I do"

View user profile

139 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Mon 9 May - 19:51

"The people of Equestria trust you completely" Celestia replied: "In turn, you must learn to trust them as well. They are not children.
Ponies die and are born every day. It is nature. And all moments of grief will eventually be overcome, because all things want to live"

The demons shrieked, attacking everyone in the hall. Celestia moved in to hamper their advance.

In your radio, you hear Kaylee's scream: "EVERYONE WHO'S GOING ON THE MISSION - GRAB THE BOMB AND BOARD THE SHIP NOW!!!"

"TWILIGHT!" Kaylee called over the raging winds: "COVER US, AS WE TAKE OFF!!"

140 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Mon 9 May - 20:07

Kaylee Brown wrote: "Calm.." Eva quietly said, staring into space: "..calmer that I thought I'd be. Funny how life turns out eh?" she looked at you with a small smile:
"..I never properly apologized to you for getting you dragged into this mess. If you never found me, back there in Canterlot, you would've probably had just another peaceful day" she closed her eyes:
"I'm sorry.." she sighed and looked away. After a moment, the small smile appeared on her face again: "... you know, I was thinking about inviting you for a drink, after this mess is over, but... looks like we ran out of time" she smiled again, only the smile turned a little sad.

He returned the smile "Things would have turned out exactly the same, whether it was Moon and myself who found you or another pony. It doesn't change the fact that we are where we are." he took a moment to look up at the starship again his expression morphing into something more serrious "Almost everyone here is speaking as if this mission is doomed to fail. I don't blame them." his gaze moves back to Eva the smile returning "But I also don't see why we can't win. The power and talent of every single pony and changeling here has to count for something. Don't count this as out of time because when we get ouf this. You owe me a drink"

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)

"INCOMIIIIIING!!!"
One of the soldiers screamed and a distant explosion shattered the windows, inside the hall.
The next second, half a dozen horrific demons burst into the hall.

They emitted a deafening shriek, that could make blood turn cold in your veins. One of them grabbed a soldier and violently threw him out of the window. The dying scream of the man, loudly echoed inside your ears.

One of the demons ran toward the bomb.
The others sprinted toward you.

Tarmikos' horn illuminated with magic drawing power into itself creating the usual glow around his body. He cursed his inablity to fire off magic instantly. This battle and the entire suicide mission would require constant fighting and here he was glowing like an asshole. But that wouldn't stop him from fighting regardless. As soon as he felt the spell had a decent amount of power behind it he fired off a beam of irradiated magic into the ranks of the demons dragging the attack accross the group.

View user profile

141 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Mon 9 May - 20:37

Due to the winds and her anger, the scream for her task is not heard.

"I don't treat them like childeren. I treat them like ponies. Celestia, it's been how long since you were amongst the commoners? Do you know how they feel? Because I do. It's not been a long time since my position in the decision making putted me amongst them. So don't lecture me about how they feel, how they react or what they go through. Because you have no idea."

"So I guess I'll stay behind, cleaning up after you blow up the gate."

View user profile

142 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Mon 9 May - 20:46

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO ARGUE!" Celestia yelled over the wind: "COVER THE SHIP FROM HERE, WHILE WE T-AAAAGH!"

A stray lightning bolt from one of the demons, hit Celestia right in the back. Blood sprayed across her golden armor as a look of surprise reflected over her face:
"...was I... this useless?.." she mumbled, before her eyes closed and she fell to the ground.

"CELESTIA!" Kaylee shrieked.
Moments later, Takeshi knelt next to the princess and began inspecting her wounds.

"Is she?.." Kaylee mumbled in shock.
"SHE'LL BE FINE! SHE'S GONNA MAKE IT! Takeshi yelled over the battle: "JUST GET TO THE BLOODY SHIP!"

He looked at Twilight: "COVER THEM!!!"

143 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Mon 9 May - 20:59

Drawing his half-broken sword from his scabbard and assuming a defensive stance, Red lept to the bomb, defending those pushing it as the demons advanced. Any time one threw themselves at the bomb, Red was there with a heavy slash or a lumbering kick with his hooves.

Unfortunately, he was in the middle of fighting another demon when he saw what he most feared come to play. As the blood of his liege flew through the air, Red unwittingly dropped his sword as he stared in both shock and horror. "N-no..."

He was quickly brought back to reality as said demon sank it's teeth into his neck. Startled for a second, Red quickly started pummeling the demon, quickly making mush of its face. After re-equipping the sword, he got back to defending the bomb, giving Celestia one more glance as he fought.

View user profile

144 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Mon 9 May - 21:08

Twilight looks shocked for a moment, staning still for several moments. As the demon gets closer though, her face turns livid, making her blast the appoaching demon across the ship.

"No one... And I mean no one... Will cause her pain and gets away with it!"

She begins to charge her power, her mane billowing against the wind, rising from the magic she lets out.

View user profile

145 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Tue 10 May - 1:40

Fire was next to celestia her gigantic blade tearing through the air violently tearing into the demons... One comes up behind her and strikes her in the back... Her armor dents... She smirks as the blade crashes against her aggressors skull. She reaches down, at the same time sheathing her great sword and pulling up celestias glave, "don't worry baby... I'll show you some action..." She charges forward once more. It was clear Fire was more than content with her position... She shoots forward at the bomb, the glave rolling through the air, it just skims reds ear but it also beheads at least two other demons. You hear her laughing over the violence.

View user profile

146 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Tue 10 May - 18:40

"Hey Fire." Red asks over the din of combat, his voice still as cold as ice. "Do you think you could pass me your sword for a bit? I mean, this broken sword of mine only goes so far, and your using a different weapon..."

View user profile

147 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Tue 10 May - 19:51

"Evacuate the Princess!" Takeshi shouted over the radio: "She needs a hospital, now!"
Princess Celestia laid on the floor. An ugly trace of red, stained the floor and her armor. She didn't move.
Several Union soldiers rushed toward her, beginning to drag her away from the fighting.

All voices were briefly drowned, as the starship's engines came to life. Fierce wind blew through the corridor.
"This is Captain Brown, the situation in the city exacerbated" Kaylee's voice echoed in through the radios: "All units, board the ship and prepare for immediate dust off"

Eva, Tohka and Toruviel pushed the bomb inside the ship through a ramp. They turned around and shouted something to you, waving you to follow, but the fierce wind and the engines made it impossible to hear.

As you look back to the corridor, you notice dead demons, liter the floor. Then, a flash of red light, and their bodies began to rise. Their wounds regenerating at a frightening speed.
"GO!! GO!!!" Eva yelled, waving you inside the ship: "BEFORE THEY REGENERATE!"

As the demons began to rise again, every single one of them began to hungrily stare at the ship.

With another gust of wind, Princess Cadence crashed into the corridor, rolling into a defensive stance and firing of a rapid burst of magic at the demons.

She briefly looked at Twilight and nodded: "... I got your back........ we'll have to make sure the ship takes off intact" she said, as a cloud of 30 new demons appeared on the horizon, rapidly flying toward the building.

148 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Tue 10 May - 20:15

"Let's do this"

Twilight flies up. She notices the regeneration method, a spark happening in her mind.

"Wait..."

She flies back down to Cadence, a determined look on her face.

"I got it. An idea to stop them. But it requires precision"

View user profile

149 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Tue 10 May - 20:22

"I'll do my best.." Cadence said with worry, as the demons already began to rise and slowly gallop toward you: "Whatever you have planned Twilight, we better do it fast!"

150 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Tue 10 May - 20:40

Lord Wyvern levitates the glass shards from the broken windows and spins them into a small tornado of sharp glass, before flinging it into the mass of demons.
"silly demons, it's almost like they're purposely walking into my glass-nado..."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next