The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

B-401-Bodewig

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 11]

76 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Thu 5 May - 19:24

(Red Eyes, Tarmikos, Firewing, Moon Dusts, Angel, Omega)

The familiar, uncomfortable feeling of teleportation washes over you, as you step through the mirror. All color fades from the world, leaving nothing but dark for several seconds, until the trip suddenly ended and you found yourself flying into some sort of red carpet.

The fall hurt, the mirror must have thrown you out slightly above the floor.

As you slowly come to and take in your surroundings, you find yourself in some sort of office of grand design and massive proportions.

Toruviel, Tohka and Eva are laying on the floor in a pile. The giant crystal loudly clattered onto the floor next to them.

Far off to the side, you spot several unknown ponies, all in blue uniforms. They all seem unfamiliar, except one. Twilight Sparkle was one of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Everyone)

Kaylee looked at Twilight: "..we should probably start heading back to the-"
She suddenly emitted a startled yelp, as a rectangular mirror  materialized out of thin air, some distance away.

The mirror hovered about a meter above ground, silently shining and shimmering.
The next second, a shrieking Toruviel fell out of it.
Then a giant, yellow crystal, covered in hieroglyphs, fell out of the mirror as well.
Then almost a dozen different ponies followed, loudly shrieking and crashing hard to the ground.

"....Toruviel?" Kaylee quietly called. The expression on her face was stupefied.
"O! Hai Captain.. ehehe..." Toruviel sheepishly laughed, still laying on the floor: "Sorry I.. disappeared on you for a while there.."

".....right.." Kaylee slowly replied, looking at the ponies who just fell out of the mirror: "...Who are you guys?" she looked at the large, yellow crystal: "...what is that?..."

View user profile http://ultimate.secrets-stories.com

77 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Thu 5 May - 19:58

Red nearly cursed as he fell on his back, biting back his tongue at his battered form. He really needed a nice, long rest right now, which he knew he wouldn't get.

His grumblings were banished from his thoughts as he finally saw the familiar face of royalty. Without a moments hesitation, he got to his hooves and stood at attention before Twilight, his emotions masked by a stone expression only years of training could produce. "My liege!" He spoke with utmost respect, "I am Corporal Red Eyes of the Equestrian Royal Guard, at your command!" He bowed deeply after the last part, a bit confused about why Twilight Sparkle was there.

View user profile

78 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Thu 5 May - 20:03

As a side note, the only part of his armor he had salvaged was a slightly warped helmet and he front of a breastplate.

View user profile

79 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Thu 5 May - 20:14

Tarmikos braced as slammed into the ground. Looking around he took a moment to examine the area. He however stopped at the sight of Twilight and Red bowing. The white unicorn got to his feet with a grunt

"My name is Tarmikos, owner and operator of Darklight Technologies." He offered his own bow but it was cut short as he heard his back pop.

View user profile

80 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Thu 5 May - 20:57

Twilight blinks a few times in confusion at the scene of random teleportation into the room.

"Okay... I suppose solves that issue."

She turns to the bowing ponies. "While I'm flattered at your display, you don't need to bow to me. It just feels awkward."

View user profile

81 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Thu 5 May - 21:05

"As you wish, my liege." Red acknowledges

View user profile

82 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Thu 5 May - 21:08

"As you wish, my liege." Red acknowledges, standing at ease. "If I may burden you with a question, my liege, where are we?" He shifted his gaze to Kaylee. "And may I inquire about who they are?"

View user profile

83 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Thu 5 May - 21:19

"i thought we couldn't teleport into this place?"

View user profile

84 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Fri 6 May - 2:40

Fire drops to her knees... Blood streams from her nostrals as she had exhausted herself magicly and physicly. Her hooves shake and her breathing was anything but normal. Her armor was slightly damaged and her huge blade was covered in dust.

View user profile

85 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Fri 6 May - 9:02

"If I have to say, we're in the capital city of the world-spanning organization called 'The Union'. More accurately, an office. The rest can introduce themselves, I'm bad at those."

Turning to Wyvern, she thinks. "It's true, we can't teleport in or out of the place. How they got here then... Hmmm..."

"Maybe... Toruviel must have a power that circumvents the specific wardings of this place. What was it again?"

View user profile

86 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Fri 6 May - 13:34

She tries to get up as they talk... She fails... Falling back onto her knees. She could use a little help here!

View user profile

87 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Fri 6 May - 17:58

Tarmikos makes his way over to Fire. He helps her get back up to a standing position providing support with his own body

View user profile

88 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Fri 6 May - 18:19

Red, after a moment, trots over to help Fire as well. He then looked back at Twilight. "Should I explain how we got here, my liege?"

View user profile

89 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Fri 6 May - 18:40

Fires head hangs low. She was rather heavy with her armor and muscular stature.

View user profile

90 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Fri 6 May - 18:46

She looks up slowly, her now dull Amber eyes flicking around the room, "wow... I've... Never seen anything like it..." Says weakly, "its rather beautiful..." She closes her eyes and looks to the others around the room, twilight catching her eye, "oh hello princess.." She smiles but frowns when she sees the suit "...excuse my disrespect but that suit looks rediculous on you..." She let's out a gentle chuckle but breaks into a coughing fit.

View user profile

91 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Fri 6 May - 18:58

Red would bristle indignantly at the comment, but says nothing about it.

View user profile

92 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Fri 6 May - 19:21

"Oh no, my pride in my choice in fashion is hurt." The deadpan tone in her voice makes it clear she doesn't really care.

"And an explanation would be helpful to explain how you all got here. Maybe it could help us in the long run."

View user profile

93 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Fri 6 May - 19:22

"Of course, my liege. Now, where should I start?"

View user profile

94 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Sat 7 May - 5:10

"Twilight..." She says quitely, "... I hope you know that was a joke..." She mooves her hoof from Red and starts taking off her armor. After its all off, she places all 4 hooves down, swaying a little but using the stallion as leverage, "Thanks Tarm..." She says regaining her balance. even after all that the coat under her armor was still a milky white, untouched and clean. Her face however... not so much. She speaks, introducing herself in a non galliant or posh way, "I am Firewing Whitesleek Heattail, and I am an adventurer." She smiles at Twilight, color in her amber eyes returning, now filling with their vibrant color and clear determination.

View user profile

95 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Sat 7 May - 8:53

"The beginning would be a good start."

View user profile

96 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Sat 7 May - 9:50

Red Eyes wrote:He shifted his gaze to Kaylee.  "And may I inquire about who they are?"

The mare in blue uniform nodded:
"My name is Kaylee Brown, I am a captain of a Union warship"
She released a formal smile.

Lord Wyvern wrote:"i thought we couldn't teleport into this place?"

Velvet_horse wrote:
Turning to Wyvern, she thinks. "It's true, we can't teleport in or out of the place. How they got here then... Hmmm..."
"Maybe... Toruviel must have a power that circumvents the specific wardings of this place. What was it again?"

"I can use any reflective surface as a long range portal" Toruviel nodded: "Its an unintentional side effect, from what happened two thousand years ago..
I'm afraid this teleportation procedure costs me a great lot of stamina. I'm sorry I couldn't help you breaching this office... I was needed elsewhere.." she briefly looked at Tarmikos, Red Eyes and Fire.

Together with them, you notice two more mares, huddled together.

One of them was a changeling. She wore peculiar dark robes, much like the ones you saw Takeshi wear. The changeling nodded to you and released a courteous smile:
"I am Tohka. The Monk of Selene. My only purpose in life, is hunting down the demons that come from the Mirror of Toruviel"

The other mare appears to be a Batpony, wearing an armored police uniform. The Union badge of a police officer is clearly shining from her chest:
"My name is Eva. Union PD" she nodded with a cheery smile. After another moment, she caught look of Kaylee and emitted a squeal so high pitched, only dogs could hear it.
Before Kaylee could react, Eva squeezed her in a painfully tight hug:
"OH ME GOSH KAAYLEEEEE!!!"

"Jeez, Eva" Kaylee released a smile, through the pain of her ribs being crushed: "Never thought I'd run into you here. Been ages, how you doing?"

Eva finally let Kaylee go and just stared at her with a happy smile.

"So uumm.." Kaylee said, shifting her gaze to the large, yellow crystal that fell out of the mirror:
"What's that?"

"That?" Eva said with a smile: "Oh that's just a bomb"

"Oh that's just a bomb? Ok good" Kaylee looked at it baffled: "Why is a bomb here?"

"Sorry.. eheh" Eva sheepishly said: "We kinda had to bring it with us-" she took a step back and accidentally ran into the bomb, almost tripping over it.

Kaylee blinked with a sigh: "No, please, bang on it harder, I don't think it exploded yet"

"Ok" Toruviel looked at everyone: "I'm afraid we... don't have much time... Here's the situation. Everyone is already familiar with the Mirror of ..Toruviel... ahem..
I'm afraid... it has become a problem again.."

"What?" Kaylee asked, baffled: "No no no, the Mirror was destroyed, we saw it happen"

"I'm afraid a small chip from it was missing. Do you remember?" Toruviel said: "On its own, that chip was unable to produce any demons.... but... I'm afraid that it has fallen into the hands of the last surviving Architect.
And he... used that chip... to grow the Mirror back. I'm afraid that.. at this very moment... the Mirror is already complete and functional..."

A heavy silence fell over the room, Kaylee looking at Toruviel with disbelief:
"You're..... you're joking right? This is a joke-"

"I'm sorry captain" Toruviel shook her head: "I'm afraid that... while you were occupied with stopping the civil war.... the last surviving Architect and the Cult of Uroburos, has used this opportunity to reconstruct the Mirror behind the scenes, without the world even knowing.
Me and the ponies that came with me, we stumbled upon this revelation by accident... thankfully... because of that, we may now have a small chance of taking out the Mirror, the Architect and the Uroburos cult, in one swoop.."

Her gaze slowly fell at the bomb behind her.

97 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Sat 7 May - 10:11

CrazyJack123 wrote:
Red Eyes wrote:He shifted his gaze to Kaylee.  "And may I inquire about who they are?"

The mare in blue uniform nodded:
"My name is Kaylee Brown, I am a captain of a Union warship"
She released a formal smile.

Lord Wyvern wrote:"i thought we couldn't teleport into this place?"

Velvet_horse wrote:

"I can use any reflective surface as a long range portal" Toruviel nodded: "Its an unintentional side effect, from what happened two thousand years ago..
I'm afraid this teleportation procedure costs me a great lot of stamina. I'm sorry I couldn't help you breaching this office... I was needed elsewhere.." she briefly looked at Tarmikos, Red Eyes and Fire.

Together with them, you notice two more mares, huddled together.

One of them was a changeling. She wore peculiar dark robes, much like the ones you saw Takeshi wear. The changeling nodded to you and released a courteous smile:
"I am Tohka. The Monk of Selene. My only purpose in life, is hunting down the demons that come from the Mirror of Toruviel"

The other mare appears to be a Batpony, wearing an armored police uniform. The Union badge of a police officer is clearly shining from her chest:
"My name is Eva. Union PD" she nodded with a cheery smile. After another moment, she caught look of Kaylee and emitted a squeal so high pitched, only dogs could hear it.
Before Kaylee could react, Eva squeezed her in a painfully tight hug:
"OH ME GOSH KAAYLEEEEE!!!"

"Jeez, Eva" Kaylee released a smile, through the pain of her ribs being crushed: "Never thought I'd run into you here. Been ages, how you doing?"

Eva finally let Kaylee go and just stared at her with a happy smile.

"So uumm.." Kaylee said, shifting her gaze to the large, yellow crystal that fell out of the mirror:
"What's that?"

"That?" Eva said with a smile: "Oh that's just a bomb"

"Oh that's just a bomb? Ok good" Kaylee looked at it baffled: "Why is a bomb here?"

"Sorry.. eheh" Eva sheepishly said: "We kinda had to bring it with us-" she took a step back and accidentally ran into the bomb, almost tripping over it.

Kaylee blinked with a sigh: "No, please, bang on it harder, I don't think it exploded yet"

"Ok" Toruviel looked at everyone: "I'm afraid we... don't have much time... Here's the situation. Everyone is already familiar with the Mirror of ..Toruviel... ahem..
I'm afraid... it has become a problem again.."

"What?" Kaylee asked, baffled: "No no no, the Mirror was destroyed, we saw it happen"

"I'm afraid a small chip from it was missing. Do you remember?" Toruviel said: "On its own, that chip was unable to produce any demons.... but... I'm afraid that it has fallen into the hands of the last surviving Architect.
And he... used that chip... to grow the Mirror back. I'm afraid that.. at this very moment... the Mirror is already complete and functional..."

A heavy silence fell over the room, Kaylee looking at Toruviel with disbelief:
"You're..... you're joking right? This is a joke-"

"I'm sorry captain" Toruviel shook her head: "I'm afraid that... while you were occupied with stopping the civil war.... the last surviving Architect and the Cult of Uroburos, has used this opportunity to reconstruct the Mirror behind the scenes, without the world even knowing.
Me and the ponies that came with me, we stumbled upon this revelation by accident... thankfully... because of that, we may now have a small chance of taking out the Mirror, the Architect and the Uroburos cult, in one swoop.."

Her gaze slowly fell at the bomb behind her.

Red nodded back at Kaylee, before turning back to Twilight. Before he could open his mouth, however, Toruviel had begun speaking, and he wasn't the interrupting type. Might as well let her explain.

View user profile

98 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Sat 7 May - 11:06

"Unfortunately, we have less than an hour to stop him," Tarmikos added. After a second he turns to Toruviel, "unless the spell to activate the bomb took the entire hour. Then," he shakes his head "the entire planet is essentially fucked"

View user profile

99 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Sat 7 May - 11:25

"I'm afraid the Mirror was already completed, about 15 minutes ago" Toruviel grimly looked at Tarmikos: ".. we should be seeing its effects any-"

She stopped, as a distant thunder echoed across the sky. Even inside the office, you could hear its echo. As Kaylee began to approach one of the windows, something massive began to come out of the clouds.

As Kaylee continued to stare outside, her eyes slowly widened, her face turning sickly pale:
"...mother of god..... what is that?..."

As you look outside the window, a massive hovering island, slowly came through the clouds, miles above the city. A land mass, just hovering, impossibly high above ground. The clouds around it turning purple.
An occasional lightning strike lighting up its terrain. And on its surface, dark silhouettes. So many and so far away, you can't tell how many there are. They all moved in unison like a single creature, and at the center of the island, a shining object, like a white star.

"....it has already begun..." Toruviel quietly said, as the creatures began to jump off the island, and fly toward the city below:

"Demons..." Tohka quietly said.

"Each moment the Mirror exists, a hundred demons pour out of it with each second. By now, they probably number in the thousands, and there will be more and more... until they swallow the world.

Worst of all, the demons cannot be killed by conventional ways.
They will keep resurrecting, no matter how many times they are slain. Only a changeling can permanently destroy them, and only at a great physical cost.

The demons already number in thousands. In an hour, there will be tens of thousands. We don't have time to assemble a changeling army.
We have to strike now"

She looked at the yellow crystal: "This bomb was used to destroy the Mirror, two thousand years ago. And we'll have to use it again.

Its blast radius is 2 kilometers. We have to deliver it to the Mirror, as close as possible and set it off... unfortunately, we can't afford the enemy disarming the bomb.

We can't afford a mistake. Or the world will perish. There's no time for a second chance.

Someone will have to stay with the bomb and make sure it explodes. And since the enemy number in thousands, we'll need a significant number of people to guard it"

".... a suicide mission" Kaylee quietly said.

"...I'm sorry" Toruviel nodded. Her expression ghostly white.

100 Re: B-401-Bodewig on Sat 7 May - 16:05

Fire steps forward "I'll do it..." She says her eyes once more filled with life and color, she didn't flinch as she said it "I have friends who are dead already..." She looks around the group, "I'd love to see them again.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next