The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz - Part 2

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 25]

526 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Thu 8 Feb - 9:01

// HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOON DUSTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers  cheers  cheers cheers cheers  jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

View user profile http://ultimate.secrets-stories.com

527 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Thu 8 Feb - 9:03

//Happy birthday!

View user profile

528 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Thu 8 Feb - 11:08

//Thanks Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile

529 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Thu 8 Feb - 12:45

Happy bird dey you purple poner :>

View user profile

530 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Thu 8 Feb - 18:52

// Congratulations

View user profile

531 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Fri 9 Feb - 17:31

(Heart of the Digital Waltz)

Hawkins visibly scowled, as three electrified arrows flew into the corners of the transparent box.

A surge of electricity pulsed over its perimeter and the front rectangular section of the box, dropped down, allowing Radiance to exit.

The operating table and the strange machine inside the box, remained still and un-moving.

A few moments ticked by and the cargo elevator shook, beginning to slowly descend back into the floor.

"RADIANCE GET OUT OF THE BOX!" Kaylee yelled over the racket.

The Tigers chassis continued to rapidly slide over the floor, until its back was pierced by the ice pillar that Frost conjured.
The pillar pierced the armor plate and went deep inside the robots body, before the ice shattered with a deafening sound, unable to fully stop the multi ton chassis.

The Tiger's body continued to slide over the floor for a few more moments, before coming to a stop. Its massive form didn't fully reach the wall, but it came dangerously close to Frost and Mist, almost pinning them against the wall.

There wasn't much room left to maneuver. The Tigers chassis was blocking the view of the room. Looking around, it seems that Mist and Frost could go around the robots body, by crouching and crawling under one of its metal paws.

The Tiger began twisting in place, attempting to get back on its feet. Each of its movements threatened to squish Frost and Mist against the wall, at any moment.

It emitted a deranged roar and attempted to twist its head and bite into Arnold, as Arnold smashed his weapon into one of the Tigers armored plates.
The plate vibrated but didn't come off. You get the feeling that it moved slightly. It seems repeated hits on the same spot, could peel off a section of the robots armor.

"...kill... me..." a muffled, distorted voice, quietly echoed out of the Tiger, as its wild eyes zeroed in on Arnold:

"KILL MEEEEEE!!!!" It shrieked, its scream changing into a roar, as the Tiger twisted its neck, trying to bite into Arnold.

The sticky bombs of the floor, emitted a series of mechanical beeps.

Emerald jumped to the side and slammed into Moon, knocking her away from the bombs, just as they exploded.

The entire room was briefly rocked by a series of explosions and the shock wave washed over you. Twilights shield brightly lit up and shattered, just barely holding off the heat wave of the explosions.

"I need 3 more minutes!!" Madelyn shouted over the racket, her palm still placed over the wall, a small wire connecting her wrist to some port in the wall.

Kaylee and Councilor Mercer began moving toward the Tiger, attempting to reach it from its blind side.

Another weapon system activated on the tigers shoulder and sprayed the room with a rapid volley of sticky bombs. The bombs flew too fast, directly towards Kaylee and Mercer. It doesn't look like they would be able to get out of the blast radius in time.

"NO!" Cookie shrieked, her giant claws stomping the floor, as she charged forward and slammed into the sticky bombs mid-flight. Her body mass had shielded Kaylee and Mercer, but the bombs were now stuck to her chassis.

"...cookie.." The Spider weakly called, before the explosions ripped her chassis apart, creating a long messy hole along her entire body.

Her chassis loudly crashed onto the ground, half of her legs un-moving or too heavily damaged.

Cookie slowly turned her ash covered head and looked at the Tiger, just as the massive beast began to rise on its paws again.

532 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Fri 9 Feb - 17:31

(Storage Room)

The door bends and flies off its hinges with a deafening bang, before loudly crashing and grinding over the floor, a few meters in front.

On the other side, you see a giant machine. Some sort of engine that seems to be in constant motion.
The sound of a cargo elevator became louder now. Its coming from somewhere in the room beyond but you can't quite see it, or make out all the objects in there. Most of the room was obscured by darkness.

Three prosthetic bodies that hung from the shelves to your right, suddenly activated and lunged at you.

Two of them grabbed onto Burner and slammed her into the ground, pinning her in place. The third one slammed into Naomi and Clopin, making them crash into the ground.

"Stop"
"Stop"
"Stop"

They began calling in monotone, clinging onto you with a death grip and restricting any movement. They don't seem to be trying to harm you, apart from stopping your advance.

533 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Fri 9 Feb - 18:04

Naomi reaches out with a free arm, grips it by the face and tears it's head off. She uses the detached head as a weapon and slams it into the head of one pinning Burner.

"Fuck off!"

View user profile

534 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Fri 9 Feb - 23:06

"But what if I don't want to stop." She whines as she tries to move her pressure tank was still building pressure and she used the little she had left on the door she sighs as she attempts to move them but without the extra pressure as a moving force she was pretty sure its not going to work. When Naomi begins attacking it surprised her, "Yes! Help the industrial pyro!" She purrs, "I also think bombing this area would be hella useful!"

Rain steps back, covering her face from the explosion, she growls as she pulls back an arrow aiming right at the metal beast. The second time the launcher opened she released a shot looking to jam it's mechanism or make it completely unusable.

View user profile

535 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Sat 10 Feb - 1:03

(Radiance)
Radiance dives out of the box, rolls, then launches himself into the air. He takes a moment to get acquainted with the area. Floating about a meter from the ceiling.

(Frost)
As soon as the arrow strikes Frost snaps one of her fingers. A line of silver magic jumps between the arrow and her hand. The arrow suddenly expands as it becomes a ballista bolt. A simple enlarge spell.

(Naomi)
"You are not dying before I get to slap you at least once," Naomi smirks, at this point throws the head aside and grips the back of the one still holding Burner. Her fingers crushing into it as she pulls out what can be assumed is the spine.

View user profile

536 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Sat 10 Feb - 13:22

The Mage and The Mechanic wrote:Naomi reaches out with a free arm, grips it by the face and tears it's head off. She uses the detached head as a weapon and slams it into the head of one pinning Burner.

"Fuck off!"

"Why aren't they attacking?" Rogue asks as he pulls the now-decapitated robot off of Naomi and Clopin, always keeping an eye on the racks to either side of them to see if any more were coming.

View user profile

537 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Sun 11 Feb - 20:56

(Heart of the Digital Waltz)

The arrow flew into the launcher, just as it opened in preparation to release another volley of bombs. But the bombs didn't fly out. The arrow had blocked off and jammed the launcher.

An increasingly loud beeping noise emitted out of the Tigers thigh, where the launcher was located.

The giant robot roared in panic and began thrashing about, one of its haphazard movements smashed Frost against the wall and completely knocked the wind out of her.

A piercing pain echoed inside her torso.
It sounds like one of Frosts ribs could have broke.

In a blind fit of rage, the Tiger charged across the room and smashed hard into Cookie, sending her chassis flying across the room and landing on top of the cargo elevator, just as it began descending under the floor.

The next second, the Tiger's left thigh exploded from within, loudly and violently, sending small pieces of metal raining across the room.

With one of its legs almost inoperable, the Tiger remained standing in place and emitted a piercing roar.
Its long tail unpredictably smashed the floor, like a whip, then suddenly shot upward and wrapped around Rain, then violently hurled her at the cargo elevator, making her crash into Cookie, just as the elevator descended below the floor.

The next second, both Rain and Cookie vanished from view, as the floor closed above them.

"No!" Kaylee shrieked: "Where the fuck are you taking them!?" she scowled at Hawkins.

"Stowaways shall be executed" Hawkins smirked, his hands dancing over the control panel in front of him:
"Prepare the next sacrifice"

You heard the sound of an approaching elevator again and the floor began to open.

Another transparent box popped into view. This time, there was no operating table or strange machine.
Instead, a woman was standing there. Clad in shining, heavy armor. A giant two handed sword, stuck in the ground in front of her. Both her hands resting on the swords hilt.

She looked familiar. Her orange hair and red eyes looked almost real, before you noticed subtle signs of cybernetics. She was a humanoid robot.

The box opened, she grabbed the sword with both hands and charged forward.

"..is that.." Kaylee quietly exhaled: "Firewing?"

"Impossible. She's dead" Councilor Mercer scowled.

"FOR THE HONOR OF PALDENIA!!!" Firewing roared, raising her sword and charging towards you:
"BUAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

Her eyes lit up, blinding you with a Flashbulb. Only her loud stomping indicated her position. You hear her sword cut through the air, preparing to strike.

538 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Sun 11 Feb - 20:56

(Storage Room)

The remains of the three robots remained twitching on the floor. The other prosthetic bodies in the room remained immobile.

As you look forward through the recently opened door, you hear the distinct sound of a cargo elevator, then you see it.

It descended from above and continued to move passed this floor, somewhere even further down.

On the elevator, was a giant transparent box. And atop the box was Rain and Cookie.

Cookie's body was horribly damaged. Massive holes riddles her entire chassis, almost cutting it in half. Her legs didn't work properly or remained numb on the floor.

As soon as the elevator moved past your floor, both Cookie and Rain fell off. The elevator continuing down without them.

"...Rain... I'm sorry" Cookie whimpered: "...this is as far as I can go.."

"God damn it, what happened?" Clopin called, slowly getting back on his feet and limping towards Rain.

Cookie's head slowly turned, scanning her new surroundings, then her eyes slightly widened:

"W-wait... Rain... Rain!" she started calling in desperation: "...Rain.. there are empty prosthetic bodies on this floor...
Take my Plume of Dusk... insert it into one of them... I never wanted to be a Spider anyway.."

Her head moved, looking at Rain:

"...I'm placing my life, in your hands.. quite literally.." she visibly blinked. Her round red eyes staring into the depths of Rains soul:

"...I trust you"

Her eyes went dark, and a portion of her head unfolded, revealing a small, shining blue microchip.

A few seconds pass, and you saw the cargo elevator come into motion again, moving from below and passed your current floor, upward.

Another transparent box was standing atop it. A woman with orange hair and a giant sword, standing inside.

The elevator ascended upwards and the woman faded from view.

539 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Sun 11 Feb - 21:26

Rain groans as the elevator decends and gives a quite cough as she's pushed out. She sighs as she gets up and dusts herself off. She notices clopin and the others her head tilts down as cookie spoke, "don't worry about it dear, you did fantastic... your a hero girl...." She sighs at the next question that's asked of her, "you chose the right." She smiles as she pulls out the plume of dusk. She pulls a large pill bottle from her satchel and keeps the plume inside for the time being. Her blue eyes catch clopin and her smile turns a bit sour, "Oh good... it's... you... we should find a body for cookie and get ba-..." she freezes when she sees the elevator go up, her eyes are wide, "was... that?... nonono... It can't be." She let's out a clearly worried laugh, "there... There is no way he brought her back... n-no way..." she gulps, and takes a deep breath, "we need to find a body for cookie... now...." Her hands were visibly shaking, "Now!"

Burner pulls herself up just as the woman rises past, "She was pretty!" She giggles. Her ears perk as she listens to rains distressed tone, "Yea! Let's get cookie back! I liked her alot and her company is greatly appreciated."

View user profile

540 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Sun 11 Feb - 21:30

Rain_Runner wrote:Rain groans as the elevator decends and gives a quite cough as she's pushed out. She sighs as she gets up and dusts herself off. She notices clopin and the others her head tilts down as cookie spoke, "don't worry about it dear, you did fantastic... your a hero girl...." She sighs at the next question that's asked of her, "you chose the right." She smiles as she pulls out the plume of dusk. She pulls a large pill bottle from her satchel and  keeps the plume inside for the time being. Her blue eyes catch clopin and her smile turns a bit sour, "Oh good... it's... you... we should find a body for cookie and get ba-..." she freezes when she sees the elevator go up, her eyes are wide, "was... that?... nonono... It can't be." She let's out a clearly worried laugh, "there... There is no way he brought her back... n-no way..." she gulps, and takes a deep breath, "we need to find a body for cookie... now...." Her hands were visibly shaking, "Now!"

Burner pulls herself up just as the woman rises past, "She was pretty!" She giggles. Her ears perk as she listens to rains distressed tone, "Yea! Let's get cookie back! I liked her alot and her company is greatly appreciated."

"Did she have any preference? Skin colour? Hair colour? Eye colour?" Rogue asks as he levitates a random robot body down from one of the shelves for the Plume of Dusk to go into.

View user profile

541 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Sun 11 Feb - 21:40

Rain glares a moment before taking a deep breath, "it probably wasn't her anyway..." She sighs and looks around, "she did not but... that doesn't mean we can't surprise her... I mean... we are pretty much out of the fight at this point." She looks at the pill bottle, "something that says, 'cute hyper girl'" her eyes look to burner, "I would say burner is a good match but... She isn't exactly the cutest."

"Hay!" Burner shoots back, "At least I'm not grumpy all the time!"

Rain rolls her eyes "I'm thinking... light pink skin, long violet and purple hair, yellow eyes..."

View user profile

542 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Sun 11 Feb - 21:47

(Radiance)
Radiance descended to the ground and positioned himself in a fully defensive stance. Focusing on Firewing getting a feel for her swing pattern or best as he could, but also fully aware that the pattern could change at any moment.

"Firewing!" he calls to her jovially "Good to see you come back for a second time!"

(Frost)
Frost slumped back against the wall, her breathing raspy. She had managed to clutch her tome to her self as she was hit, but the book was now getting soaking with her blood. Sitting there in a daze for the moment is there is little that Frost can do aside from regaining her barrings.

(Naomi)
Naomi stands as well, helping Clopin back up then looks at Burner "Not grumpy, just a bitch" she delivers the line with complete dryness and gives Burner a wink

"Or, we could just pick a body and customize later. It's not like we can't just take out the Plum after this and find a body Cookie likes. I doubt we have time to play Equestria's Next Top Model right now"

View user profile

543 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Sun 11 Feb - 21:51

The Mage and The Mechanic wrote:(Radiance)
Radiance descended to the ground and positioned himself in a fully defensive stance. Focusing on Firewing getting a feel for her swing pattern or best as he could, but also fully aware that the pattern could change at any moment.

"Firewing!" he calls to her jovially "Good to see you come back for a second time!"

(Frost)
Frost slumped back against the wall, her breathing raspy. She had managed to clutch her tome to her self as she was hit, but the book was now getting soaking with her blood. Sitting there in a daze for the moment is there is little that Frost can do aside from regaining her barrings.

(Naomi)
Naomi stands as well, helping Clopin back up then looks at Burner "Not grumpy, just a bitch" she delivers the line with complete dryness and gives Burner a wink

"Or, we could just pick a body and customize later. It's not like we can't just take out the Plum after this and find a body Cookie likes. I doubt we have time to play Equestria's Next Top Model right now"

"I've just picked a random one" Rogue shrugs and brings it over to Rain and Cookie.

View user profile

544 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Sun 11 Feb - 21:56

Burner snickers and Rain gives a piercing glare, "fine fine... let's find a suitable female body for our darling cookie.... and then worry about colors and such later..." rain opens her four wings and flaps to one of the top shelves, "you know... if I didn't have a girlfriend already I would date this woman." She places a moca colored girl on the ground, her eyes are chocolate, and her mane is white.

View user profile

545 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Sun 11 Feb - 22:02

Burner snickers and Rain gives a piercing glare, "fine fine... let's find a suitable female body for our darling cookie.... and then worry about colors and such later..." rain opens her four wings and flaps to one of the top shelves, "you know... if I didn't have a girlfriend already I would date this woman." She places a moca colored girl on the ground, her eyes are chocolate, and her mane is white.

View user profile

546 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Sun 11 Feb - 22:03

View user profile

547 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Sun 11 Feb - 22:03

View user profile

548 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Sun 11 Feb - 22:08

//Oh shit! Rain's in a time loop!

View user profile

549 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Mon 12 Feb - 0:27

The Mage and The Mechanic wrote://Oh shit! Rain's in a time loop!

WOOOAAAAHHHHHHH

View user profile

550 Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 on Mon 12 Feb - 1:51

The Mage and The Mechanic wrote://Oh shit! Rain's in a time loop!

Oh nuuuuuuu!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum